bottoming process continues

• Please log in to reply
911 replies to this topic

#651 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:12 PM

seems after 40+years of doing this ,ido the same dance over and over. this is the 4th time @this level, i believe the shorts have
to probe to see what stops exist below 1280. i am patiently waiting. we are in the seasonally weak time of year for gold. and according
to ted butler, jpm in all these years has not had a losing position in silver,not one
trading is like (what i am told being a pilot is like)90%of the time its boring 10% is harrowing). the set up is there we rallied 200
so far corrected 70
dharma
the incumbent has to have the economy looking good for the next election. they will spend a fortune to do so. w/venezuela and libya in
turmoil oil prices have been edging higher. higher oil prices = inflation.keep an eye on oil. @some point higher prices become a game
changer

Isn't JPM the huge silver hoarder here? saw a news headline today that they raised their PAAS target to 26 from 23 and stock is currently at 13.30-13.35 area - are they "talkin their book"? 

Senor

#652 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:19 PM

i just did some buying fwiw i think we are close 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#653 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:23 PM

my two faves in the sector aem and rgld fwiw just my opine

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#654 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:18 AM

big Q this morning is whether this current break  below 1280 is an ending pattern or we might head significantly lower, so far silver has not made a new low and silver has been weaker than gold up to this point, very key day today

Senor

#655 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:41 AM

big Q this morning is whether this current break  below 1280 is an ending pattern or we might head significantly lower, so far silver has not made a new low and silver has been weaker than gold up to this point, very key day today

Senor

like the SLV action so far as it has not made a new low,, did some miner buying with fairly tight stops, now 50% long, make or break here, as always DYODD

Senor

#656 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:59 AM

Published on Apr 5, 2019 Jim Rogers: The Coming Global Financial Crisis Will Be The Worst In Our Lifetime  

Peace
johngeorge

#657 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:05 AM

Senor

like the SLV action so far as it has not made a new low,, did some miner buying with fairly tight stops, now 50% long, make or break here, as always DYODD

Senor

me nose is twitchin, allergies or?napoleon.gif

Senor

#658 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:34 AM

added an aggressive trade, tight stop, givin it a good shot but HAVE TO be disciplined and nimble here

really like the short term silver count here, has a chance to quickly go above yesterdays highs

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 16 April 2019 - 09:36 AM.

#659 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:02 AM

the spongy floor @1280 has given way, they have run stops silver, as senor has pointed out,has not made a new low.i am in watch
and wait mode. hourlies for gold are oversold.dailies are getting close. the 4th hit was the charm.now w/this washout we could start
to explore more northern areas. the fundamental case to be in pms gains strength w/each day the deficit grows.
miners are undervalued. which isnt to say they cant get more undervalued
dharma
patient here w/my trigger finger

#660 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:06 AM

the spongy floor @1280 has given way, they have run stops silver, as senor has pointed out,has not made a new low.i am in watch
and wait mode. hourlies for gold are oversold.dailies are getting close. the 4th hit was the charm.now w/this washout we could start
to explore more northern areas. the fundamental case to be in pms gains strength w/each day the deficit grows.
miners are undervalued. which isnt to say they cant get more undervalued
dharma
patient here w/my trigger finger

silver, silver, silver ,"might" just be telling a grande story, once again IMO the BEST (potentially clearest) count on the board

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 16 April 2019 - 10:07 AM.