Gannman I use

https://snalaska.us/...t/charts/GC.png

#762 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:51 AM

here ya go gannman http://news.goldseek.../1556911855.php
does trump understand who pays the tariffs? its not china its the consumer!
waiting for confirmation.seems like we are very close or there
dharma

#763 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:52 AM

No, Trump doesn't understand. I can't believe that nobody has the balls to tell him to stop making himself look so stupid.

#764 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:05 AM

thanks guys much appreciated it looks to me like the commercials added about 30000 contracts short

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#765 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:09 AM

No, Trump doesn't understand. I can't believe that nobody has the balls to tell him to stop making himself look so stupid.

unfortunately all most of them can say is "Sieg Heil"sick.gif

#766 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 11:21 AM

while this looks like it could be a good bottom,there is no way to know for sure.seasonally the lows come late july/early
august so my strategy is buy some in here and put in some stink bids and wait.
the sentiment in the sector is very poor ,which is a good sign. lots of spinning plates
trade wars have no winners
dharma

#767 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 12:38 PM

you know what i would like to see for once real genuine interest in gld

not manipulated by commercials but a real genuine demand that is what is

needed for a real bull market good luck on that one everyone wants to buy 

high tech stocks

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#768 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 11:56 AM

today is the indian festival, so retail buying there is robust.the dealers have already bought and are selling to the
public.so its not creating demand from the mines.
in the 4th quarter we saw this show in the equity markets. gold rallied. now it is starting to look like we are in the
early stages of a decline in the equity markets. gold needs to get above 1290 for a first baby step to show some signs of
life. i want to see some volume come into the sector.trump must have been told that the trade negotiations were not going
well , thus the sunday tweet.i was of the mind when the trade deal happened the market would pop and then drop. anyway,
it is looking less likely so the market is beginning to decline. the fed stands ready to hit the lower rates button.gold
is dazed and confused from taking so many head shots.
dharma

#769 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:29 PM

today is the indian festival, so retail buying there is robust.the dealers have already bought and are selling to the
in the 4th quarter we saw this show in the equity markets. gold rallied. now it is starting to look like we are in the
early stages of a decline in the equity markets. gold needs to get above 1290 for a first baby step to show some signs of
life. i want to see some volume come into the sector.trump must have been told that the trade negotiations were not going
well , thus the sunday tweet.i was of the mind when the trade deal happened the market would pop and then drop. anyway,
it is looking less likely so the market is beginning to decline. the fed stands ready to hit the lower rates button.gold
dharma

gold and miners are also "compressed and coiled", will they now "release/unleash" norte? very decent chance IMO

Senor

#770 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 02:39 PM

dharma

gold and miners are also "compressed and coiled", will they now "release/unleash" norte? very decent chance IMO

Senor

my take as well .
did u hear gundlach on cnbc, he thinks the fed will do as the ecb and buy the long end to keep rates down. if so , then
gold will be very attractive
dharma