• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:30 PM

I wasnt even watching since then, I try to work like that on longer forecasts and not watch for a pot to boil,

I put what cash was left in 401k into gold funds when I made this thread.

Didnt listen to Hadik yet so if he is talking about a lull in early Apr I can switch some

stock funds to gold in 2-3 weeks that may be benefiting from fake tax season effect.

Updated today, which I actually like weighting the former forecast because the near forecast that

one may tend to search out within  the heat of a  move can be obscured by temporary transients, I dont see much 

of a pause but if it did for a couple weeks,

it should be exploding anyway in three weeks. 

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#12 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 12:15 AM

I wasnt even watching since then, I try to work like that on longer forecasts and not watch for a pot to boil,

I put what cash was left in 401k into gold funds when I made this thread.

Didnt listen to Hadik yet so if he is talking about a lull in early Apr I can switch some

stock funds to gold in 2-3 weeks that may be benefiting from fake tax season effect.

Updated today, which I actually like weighting the former forecast because the near forecast that

one may tend to search out within  the heat of a  move can be obscured by temporary transients, I dont see much 

of a pause but if it did for a couple weeks,

it should be exploding anyway in three weeks. 

From Cafeflorida's post on this board re-Hadik... 

Posted Today, 06:38 PM

Howestreet_Logo_Trans.png

https://www.howestre...ld-oil-cryptos/

6:48     "...I think the April thru June period is when gold will have another golden opportunity to see another burst of upside..."

7:47 ".....Silver and some other Metals are arguing for a little bit lower low within this congestion phase in early April and from there

I think is where you'll see gold have the opportunity to see another upleg and it wouldn't surprise me at all if this time it's dollar selling

that really helps spur that move in gold....."

Posted Today, 06:38 PM

Erik Hadik can be very good but nobody is perfect either, so his rally for gold into June could also stall out earlier than that, we'll see.

Edited by Russ, 26 March 2019 - 12:19 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#13 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:14 PM

I'm reviving this thread here because the original post on January 29 so far has predicted what has happened very well. After the peak of $20 higher 3 weeks into Feb, the low so far (which is $70 lower than the high) hit just 2 days past the predicted 6-9 week time frame. Looking pretty bullish so far off that low. Nice work!

#14 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:44 PM

Thanks, last I looked it should be up about now. I havent recalculated but will soon and follow up but I believe it was the

best move ahead next

Edited by AChartist, 10 April 2019 - 08:46 PM.

#15 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:24 PM

Sorry the gold cycles are not that good immediately, it is separate longer term up

cycles with mixed shorter down cycles diverging. It should snap out of it and is well below

projection so likely to impulse all the sudden in mean regression in 5 weeks.

I will do some long calls from about 4-5 to 8-9 weeks high.

It would run again from a low at 12 weeks to 30 weeks out high early next year.

Probably the cryptos turn for 4-5 weeks

#16 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:00 PM

Afternoon AC

My cycles are showing a strong bottom forming this week. This I took a long on this wash out to test the recent lows. But everyone is saying all charts an sentient ate negative once we crossed under 1283 i noticed you had said in this time frame you might be swing long an wanted to see your thoughts.