44 replies to this topic

#21 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 01:51 PM

4yr cycle low   https://www.youtube....h?v=PZvOhJYW_Hw

dharma

Thanks for the link, finally a trader that knows something worth reading about crypto, the four year cycle is all I need to read for long term investing. Crypto is a long term trade only for me, have to get in early in the cycle and just wait. 

I'm not interested in tokens anymore, won't even think of buying more, bought some litecoin and willl try to add a bitcoin or two later this year.

Edited by CLK, 14 April 2019 - 01:57 PM.

#22 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:26 PM

bch pretty good technically and earlier in development

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#23 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:37 PM

Clif has a interview he said there should be 3 +10% weekends coming up he thinks in May, that is the epicenter of

my cycles thrust if they work no guarantee.

Tokens doing ok for now because my coinbase did not swing a new high vs a couple weeks ago yet but

binance acct with tokens did.

#24 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 07:43 PM

There is still a looming low cycle similar to how the last Dec drop happened, or was nudged.

I think it is holding off until the next swing high in 27days weeks, the ultimate high is 40 weeks

mark 10 months on the calendar. 

Today I have the 5 of 6 top gainers on Binance today and that account is growing against coinbase.

It seems when the main coins are sideways they are looking for momentum in the tokens to roll some of the gains,

self fulfilling because its not fiat, not taxed and hyperinflated out of usage.

The linear daily cycle that really found the last peak pretty well has a high in 27 days, there may be a

down cycle low at 3 days or up to 10 days too.

After that point from 27 day high to 45 days low, is a screamer up in those cycles,  That does look like a meaningful decline 27 to 45 days

mark the calendar. An excellent buy in 45 days June 8 weekend. Sell May 17.

Should be useful to preserve gains from May 17 to June 8.

Edited by AChartist, 20 April 2019 - 07:44 PM.

#25 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 07:52 AM

Its a new one from the 4 yr cycle guy

My daily should be high in 5-6 days pullback to 11 days, up again, longer flat period, up again.

Weekly is up for 6 or so weeks and the low cycles should hit after that and high in 40 weeks.

Pullback after 6 weeks should be last significant decline it would have another high attempt in between but low turn

at 16 weeks 4 months out.

If its going to work the best thrust potential in the next 6 weeks but their is a daily basis shakeout on the way should be at

6 to 11 days hopefully from a good bit higher. After 40 weeks does not look so good at this time but alot can change by then.

#26 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 09:10 AM

if the potential low cycles hold off until after the high, it should peak in 4 weeks approx

7400-8000 btc, horizontal points depends of course if it broadens out was mostly btc so far with ltc and bch breaking

out last night. Now these cycles are quite high cant say if higher is possible in 4 weeks I tend to try and let the time work

and take what I get,

mark calendar for 4 weeks.

now is my cycles 4 weeks can be 3 most danger is getting to greedy around the peak. the pattern

has been speculation in tokens after the big ones peak maybe look for that sign in 4 weeks this time in June.

the next buy should be in 16 weeks this time in Sep as likely correction time is in Aug.

Edited by AChartist, 11 May 2019 - 09:11 AM.

#27 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 02:35 PM

#28 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 09:49 PM

Looking for a 50% retrace back to the 5,000 area over the next few weeks.

https://invst.ly/ark0d

#29 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 09:53 PM

btw last I heard him recently, he doesnt say much about it specifically any more,

said there would be three consecutive 10% weekends "probably in May". Said doesnt

know what happens between the weekends.

#30 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 02:26 PM

Every short term trading mistake could mean 10's of thousands in long term profits.

Rough estimate on the next bull market top is around 350k, it could go much higher depending on how parabolic it gets, 

right now it's not wasting any time. I need to buy at least another 1.5 Bitcoin, hope it goes sideways or dips this summer.

https://invst.ly/arolw