• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 03:12 PM

WHEN HUMAN STARTED CHANGING THE CLIMATE

If the researchers have got it right, the pattern of increasing drought, matched elsewhere by increasing precipitation, will continue to become stronger.

“If we don’t see it coming in stronger in, say, the next 10 years, we might have to wonder whether we are right,” Dr Marvel said. “But all the models are projecting that you should see unprecedented drying soon, in a lot of places.”

And the researchers warn that the consequences for humankind, especially in North America and Eurasia, could be severe.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:54 AM

When your town drowns, you start to wonder...duh.

MAYBE THERE IS SOMETHING TO THIS CLIMATE CHANGE STUFF

What?! Is thinking, actual thought, seeping into he Midwest? Or maybe raining down?

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:06 AM

There were sea creatures in Alberta before. Did man cause the demise of them too? What a load of bollocks this climate change is. The Earth doesn't owe anybody stability. It's always changing. Deal with it and stop whining.

https://nature.ca/en...arine-creatures

#4 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:24 AM

Australian left shocked as global warming policies cost it a national election  

Close observers believe that global warming policies, especially the move to close the massive Adani Coal Mine project in Queensland  and skyrocketing prices for electricity made the difference.    

https://www.american...l_election.html

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.