out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#391 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 02:22 PM

russ i understand your concerns,as of this moment ,all the people who post here are comfortable., or so it seems. the boss gave a gentle nudge and politics especially these days sets off ticking time bombs. 

the last time china let the yuan go , the broad market swooned. i dont expect it to be different this time. they are a sovereign and can and will do what they want w/their currency..i believe its a very preliminary step in gold revaluation.  @ first the authorities will revalue gold ,and it will be too low and thus ineffective. then china and russia will step in..and that will settle the matter. who knows how much gold the usa really has , no audit since the 50s. this is down the road.that i am projecting

the game is changing.its a process and it takes time.folks are willing to work and be paid in dollars.its when that comes into question that the game has really changed.   

todays rally so far seems capped. lots of  hot spots though.and they will come as surprises.  i see this lasting months for this leg

hadik s top in gold has been exceeded 

dharma

kwave what #is the 900 for silver i remember back when it was an indicator you followed. ? thanks for the updates!

Edited by dharma, 05 August 2019 - 02:25 PM.

#392 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 02:53 PM

Guys,

I know that politics is more a part of the gold discussion, but it's still poison. It has literally ruined "social media". We just have to avoid it at all costs. It's no big deal until it's a dumpsterfire.

Also, we're all very prone to myopia when it comes to our political views. What seems just fine to us can be really offensive to someone else.

There's a reason why we made such stuff against the TOS 20 years ago.

Mark

So linrom1 who never comes onto this board decides to come on here and squeal against the top analysts on here, great. I am sure a poll as to who viewers want to see here would not be voting for linrom1 if it meant losing the stars.

Agree, but its no big deal, if one wants to peruse YEARS of posts here this is probably one of the most unpolitical posting forums I have ever been involved with and that is for the good. However, the fact that one little "WHINER" who never posts here or adds anything of value, elicits a post here from Mark, I have to says bother me a bit, but as I said no big deal.

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 05 August 2019 - 02:54 PM.

#393 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:27 PM

russ i understand your concerns,as of this moment ,all the people who post here are comfortable., or so it seems. the boss gave a gentle nudge and politics especially these days sets off ticking time bombs. 

the last time china let the yuan go , the broad market swooned. i dont expect it to be different this time. they are a sovereign and can and will do what they want w/their currency..i believe its a very preliminary step in gold revaluation.  @ first the authorities will revalue gold ,and it will be too low and thus ineffective. then china and russia will step in..and that will settle the matter. who knows how much gold the usa really has , no audit since the 50s. this is down the road.that i am projecting

the game is changing.its a process and it takes time.folks are willing to work and be paid in dollars.its when that comes into question that the game has really changed.   

todays rally so far seems capped. lots of  hot spots though.and they will come as surprises.  i see this lasting months for this leg

hadik s top in gold has been exceeded 

dharma

kwave what #is the 900 for silver i remember back when it was an indicator you followed. ? thanks for the updates!

Dharma, I guess you did not notice what I posted previously but Hadik stated in his latest report that the XAU could go up into mid August and then have a strong correction into late August or early September before challenging the 2016 high around 110 and going out a couple of years challenging the 140 area. Russ

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#394 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:29 PM

Guys,

I know that politics is more a part of the gold discussion, but it's still poison. It has literally ruined "social media". We just have to avoid it at all costs. It's no big deal until it's a dumpsterfire.

Also, we're all very prone to myopia when it comes to our political views. What seems just fine to us can be really offensive to someone else.

There's a reason why we made such stuff against the TOS 20 years ago.

Mark

So linrom1 who never comes onto this board decides to come on here and squeal against the top analysts on here, great. I am sure a poll as to who viewers want to see here would not be voting for linrom1 if it meant losing the stars.

Agree, but its no big deal, if one wants to peruse YEARS of posts here this is probably one of the most unpolitical posting forums I have ever been involved with and that is for the good. However, the fact that one little "WHINER" who never posts here or adds anything of value, elicits a post here from Mark, I have to says bother me a bit, but as I said no big deal.

Senor

Yeah, it's no biggie. Making some bucks with the golds is the important thing. Russ

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#395 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 12:55 AM

was today some sort of fifth wave up in GDX?

Some negative divergences on RSI

#396 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:46 AM

Here is the current look at Silver... just needs one more good push to kick off LT bull mode...

loou1NE.png

Gold type stuff has already overcome the 900 and massive volume by price bars....

GDXJ

BE8mPau.png

GOLD (Barrick)

hzFq5Pv.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#397 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:58 AM

russ i get updates from hadik.he had july as the top for gold .   ,miners and silver could go higher into early august. he got that wrong gold made a new high yesterday. yes there are divergences, and these occur often in bull markets. most of these result in price taking out the divergence.its not a reliable tool in bull markets

kwave thanks

changes are underway. imf  said today that chinas devaluation is in line w/the value of its currency. i pretty much dont listen to kudlow about anything.

chinas stealing of intellectual property has to cease.past us presidents have turned a blind eye.

it looks to me like the broadening top pattern has been triggered.i bought a technique from welles wilder in the 70s that put rules on this pattern its very effective.he called a reverse point wave..this pattern doesnt occur often but when it does its a slam dunk

i am off margin but all in  and contemplating if i was hasty, after all i am looking for 1700  by late october.

the significance of this piece is it comes out of jpm, which means institutional investors will see it https://privatebank....oming-to-an-end

finally the bull has returned

dharma

dsi yesterday =95  now that is a concern

Edited by dharma, 06 August 2019 - 11:07 AM.

#398 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 03:48 PM

russ i get updates from hadik.he had july as the top for gold .   ,miners and silver could go higher into early august. he got that wrong gold made a new high yesterday. yes there are divergences, and these occur often in bull markets. most of these result in price taking out the divergence.its not a reliable tool in bull markets

kwave thanks

changes are underway. imf  said today that chinas devaluation is in line w/the value of its currency. i pretty much dont listen to kudlow about anything.

chinas stealing of intellectual property has to cease.past us presidents have turned a blind eye.

it looks to me like the broadening top pattern has been triggered.i bought a technique from welles wilder in the 70s that put rules on this pattern its very effective.he called a reverse point wave..this pattern doesnt occur often but when it does its a slam dunk

i am off margin but all in  and contemplating if i was hasty, after all i am looking for 1700  by late october.

the significance of this piece is it comes out of jpm, which means institutional investors will see it https://privatebank....oming-to-an-end

finally the bull has returned

dharma

dsi yesterday =95  now that is a concern

Dharma, I get Hadik's reports too,  so he is looking for XAU to peak Aug. 6-9 now, he predicted a high for the xau in early august in past issues which was at odds with his gold prediction for some reason, but he is looking for weakness going into late aug or early sept. now.

#399 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:24 PM

we have a positive crossover on the gld macd daily . it implies about another 100 dollars

i think we will see 1550 fwiw maybe even get up to 1600

Edited by gannman, 06 August 2019 - 07:25 PM.

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#400 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:43 PM

after flaggin' out for 2 days. Silver tryin' to make a run for it tonight.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy