• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 04:44 PM

I've just put out my new blog post.  It looks like another scary dip early Monday is likely, but the buy the dip crowd should work once again this week.  After that it gets scary.  I'm predicting a possible 2460 SPX by post Labor Day and a possible 9% down day that day.  Also, the miners and metals look really toppy to me.  I think we could see new lows in silver by year's end and gold and GDX could take a nasty hit.

Blog link in my signature below.

blu :)

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 06:12 PM

I don't understand why the second chart says: "August 23, first day of Autumn" because it doesn't start until September 23.

Edited by hhh, 18 August 2019 - 06:12 PM.

#3 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 06:23 PM

Thanks for the update!  Yield curve inversion was fixed last Friday, and over the weekend, President twitted that he puts off 1/3 of the tariff to December to help Christmas gift purchase. And the president wants to calm up the market. So a Monday dip is impossible.   Predicting market is absolutely not easy.   Your recent work is marvelous!  Thanks again. 

Edited by q4wer, 18 August 2019 - 06:23 PM.

#4 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 09:29 PM

Yes you are right. I was thinking Autumn low sept/oct

Blessings,

blu

#5 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:51 AM

I dont agree - I think Monday will be a big up day 

#6 .Blizzard

.Blizzard

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:27 AM

I've just put out my new blog post.  It looks like another scary dip early Monday is likely, but the buy the dip crowd should work once again this week.  After that it gets scary.  I'm predicting a possible 2460 SPX by post Labor Day and a possible 9% down day that day.  Also, the miners and metals look really toppy to me.  I think we could see new lows in silver by year's end and gold and GDX could take a nasty hit.

blu smile.png

So...What is the PLAN B?

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 08:30 AM

The Trumpster put a damper on my Monday sell-off scenario! The trend is still up into Tuesday, just not a huge sell-off first. Overnight Tuesday night (Wed morn) we have Venus > Virgo and the Mercury Jupiter Trine, which points to a reversal. The 8 TD cycle also points to the same.  Mars in Virgo yesterday was a wildcard, meaning it could have gone either way. Trump the wild man!

It looks as though the market is getting ahead of itself if 2950 SPX is the target later this week, so be careful if day trading. A pull back today to even things out could be in the cards.

Edited by blustar, 19 August 2019 - 08:31 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 08:32 AM

blu smile.png

So...What is the PLAN B?

I still have a Tuesday top on the radar.

Blessings,

blu

#9 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 08:43 AM

blu :)

Hello Blue,

Do you mind sharing what makes you so bearish for precious metals going into year end from an Astro perspective?

Thanks, gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 09:10 AM

blu smile.png

Hello Blue,

Do you mind sharing what makes you so bearish for precious metals going into year end from an Astro perspective?

Thanks, gis

Not based on Astro.  Astro is a terciary indicator in my book.  It is based on cycles and e-waves along with technical analysis.

Blessings,

blu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX GDX