• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:52 AM

I updated the chart on my blog.  I was hoping for a pull back to go long this morning, but Trump had other plans, LOL.  It may be because this is more of a C Wave up off the 15th into the 23rd where the abc up move up off the Aug 5 low was more the A Wave when considering the 15th being more like a B Wave.  Other than the lack of sell-off this morning, it basically is working the same price/time targets on the larger 8 TD cycle IF we can have a pull back perhaps to 2900 SPX early Tuesday. 

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#12 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:10 PM

Were all wrong it happens....  Thanks for sharing your opinions and your work.  I am on the fence here... I was expecting a top tomorrow and a severe move down into the 27th... BUT it will take major bad news here to turn this. Almost all indicators are turning up. Individual stocks are giving continuation signals.  We could stay strong through thursday/friday and the bottom may fall out over the weekend.  My point I have made is BRADLEY says a major turn here that really takes off, on the chart it points down... BUT Bradley does not pick direction it pick move.  The other side of the coin here is we may take off running to the upside and be at 3050 by friday just as easy as were at 2800...   Have no doubt "They See What We SEE"    I am long and have been since Thursday afternoon... My plan was to go flat tomorrow and wait for the sh*t storm to start, That IS still my plan.  Just not as convinced as I was this past Friday.

But Thanks Brad....

#13 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 09:28 PM

there will be no big selloff as long as the Chinese markets are green 

#14 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 08:24 AM

I'm looking for some weakness here.  Either we bottom mid session and pop up strongly to the 2943 area late day or the rally fails like a 'b' wave with 'c'  down tomorrow.

Blessings,

blu

#15 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 11:24 AM

It is possible that we go back and fill the gap at 2993/94 later today.  The quickly filled gap down, 'on the upside' is usually a warning that we are going back lower that day.  If this pans out, we may be seeing the terminus of this B Wave since August 5 early tomorrow.  Target range is 2949-55.  Ideal .618 retrace is 2949/50, but there is another gap near 2953/54 and 2954/55 was an important point that was lost on the way down. I may be wrong here and it remains to be seen.  Just keeping in mind that this is a bear rally!!  I'm in cash.

Blessings,

blu

#16 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 11:59 AM

wow, i guess that you mean 2893 ?

my bet is that we go higher in the afternoon. making a high tomorrow,  then Thursday it corrects,   but Friday the high of August.

#17 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:57 PM

The SPX may gap up to 2922/23 early Wednesday and if it does, it will be a sell to around 2883/84 late Wednesday marking the 4 TD low.  A move to 2953/54 may occur on Thursday which is the Bradley turn taking the market up to 2954 SPX. I'm in cash awaiting what happens. There is a Mercury/Jupiter trine due early tomorrow along with Venus > Virgo.  The 19th was a top and Mars > Virgo on the 18th. Tops can be secondary tops not necessarily THE top.

Blessings,

blu

#18 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:49 AM

This looks like a Y Wave of a WXY bearish inverted flat "B" Wave "C" to come to the down side later today I think to 2884/85.  Today has the early Mercury/Jupiter trine too.  Sell all rallies!!

Blessings,

blu

#19 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:47 AM

Updated the chart on my blog just now.

After tagging SPX 2928/29, I am now looking for 2983/2984 late today.

IF the low is late today (15 min before the close) instead of the way I have portrayed it on the chart below, then the target can be shifted to 2883/84 making the next target the gap at 2953/54 on the next move up the likely one sometime Thursday and THE top of WAVE B.

Blessings,

blu

#20 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:50 AM

Hi blustar, I think you have some "off by 100" typos in the prices in your latest post.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX GDX