Posted 30 August 2019 - 04:06 PM

Highest USD Friday close in 2 1/2 yrs approx.   :(

#12 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 9,031 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 06:34 PM

Highest USD Friday close in 2 1/2 yrs approx.   sad.png

good thing we've been long go/d/silver/miners on their own merits and did not stay away because the dollar refused to decline, great lesson here on being careful about "correlating markets" just because it worked a certain what for a certain period of time!yes.gif 

Senor

#13 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 9,031 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 11:08 AM

on todays XOP pullback to 21.32 to perfectly fill the gap left on Wednesday mornings
gap higher. The XOP pattern morphed into a 5 up to yesterdays high which in bullish off the
weeks low at 20.45, I continue to like the case for a continued rally to challenge key
resistance at the 22.70 area.

Like the Copper and COPX and FCX action off recent lows as well

Senor

I had a good good week in FCX/COPX and my Canadian oil stocks (CPG/WCP/YGR/CVE and a few others), if the XOP can decisively rally and close above 22.70 it could have a much, much bigger norte move. Copper has a chance to have made a final large corrective low. Dollar IMO has 5 down hourly and may have ended a large diagonal tri wave 5 of C AND looking for the CRB to possibly have made a very important at least intermediate term low. as always DYODD

Senor

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 9,031 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 01:24 PM

BOOM yesterday on XOP breasking 22.70 resistance and look at the nice norte acceleration, FCX and COPX acting nicely as well - got hard assets?

Senor

#15 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 9,031 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 01:07 PM

on todays XOP pullback to 21.32 to perfectly fill the gap left on Wednesday mornings
gap higher. The XOP pattern morphed into a 5 up to yesterdays high which in bullish off the
weeks low at 20.45, I continue to like the case for a continued rally to challenge key
resistance at the 22.70 area.

Like the Copper and COPX and FCX action off recent lows as well

Senor

Gotta love the way copper/FCX/COPX ended the week - major low very possibly in place. CRB action has been solid off recent lows with little/no help from oil or gold prices. OIL price action could change significantly Monday after Saudi oil facility drone strike and a lot of oil offline, that could propel the XOP significantly higher. XOP broke and closed last week above highlighted key 22.70 resistance - has a chance to launch next week which could be a wild one.

Senor

#16 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:41 AM

Here at 2.27 is another buying point - 68% of the total rally. But has to show strength here.

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein