• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:28 AM

#362 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 08:58 AM

Love the early dip that was bot quickly. nice to see SILJ launching off that 50% retrace (9.12) of 5 up rally from May low, now up over 6% in a day and an hr - this is why I use the ratios as the show compression and potential, also if that was a wave 2 bottom in SILJ this is the type of initial rally I would expect to see, dollar also had another downside gap this morning and looks cooked. So far so good for the bull caseyes.gif

Senor

#363 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:04 AM

I don't see any likely way that Elliott Wave on SILVER can be possibly bullish. When silver dumped to 17.15 it very likely negated any possibility that the ABC correction was over. To me it seems that its doing A-B-C type of movements and will move beyond 16.9 in a C wave?

Edited by linrom1, 17 October 2019 - 10:11 AM.

#364 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:29 AM

I don't see any likely way that Elliott Wave on SILVER can be possibly bullish. When silver dumped to 17.15 it very likely negated any possibility that the ABC correction was over. To me it seems that its doing A-B-C type of movements and will move beyond 16.9 in a C wave?

Huh? a daily chart in silver shows the decline from the rally high at 19.65 to Sep 30 low at 16.89 is CLEARLY a CORRECTIVE looking drop, same as gold to its 1459 low, same as SILJ (double zig) to the low a few days ago at 9.12 as are most miner indices/ETF's to this weeks lows. Now in Silver the rally off that Sept low is not clear and sometimes that happens, but taken as a whole this sector has IMO a very good chance to have bottomed, sentiment has become bearish as well. Don't know what you need/want but I got all the bullish ammo I needyes.gif

Senor

#365 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:02 AM

if memory serves yesterdays dsi -24 

there is a real possibility , like senor and gannman , have pointed out , that we have bottomed.

gpl got hit the day before yesterday. i am watching it to see if it can hold .54  if it cn carve out a bottom that i can recognize

i may take a flyer.

according to hadik he sees november into 21 as a period of geopolitical turmoil in the middle east centering on turkey, iran, saudi arabia , and jerusalem. it is a very unstable area of the world. no doubt

dharma

#366 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:48 AM

this upmove is more likely just  ii of 3 down. we have a month or more or work to the downside I am afraid

#367 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:50 AM

Huh? a daily chart in silver shows the decline from the rally high at 19.65 to Sep 30 low at 16.89 is CLEARLY a CORRECTIVE looking drop, same as gold to its 1459 low, same as SILJ (double zig) to the low a few days ago at 9.12 as are most miner indices/ETF's to this weeks lows. Now in Silver the rally off that Sept low is not clear and sometimes that happens, but taken as a whole this sector has IMO a very good chance to have bottomed, sentiment has become bearish as well. Don't know what you need/want but I got all the bullish ammo I needyes.gif

Senor

agreed this looks corrective but off the highs looks like silver has done a 3, 3, and we are now somewhere in the 5

#368 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:55 AM

Senor

agreed this looks corrective but off the highs looks like silver has done a 3, 3, and we are now somewhere in the 5

whatever, silver can easily be done with correction and IMO looks "best counted" as a completed downside move as does SILJ and a multitude f other ETF's/indices, if ya want to make it more complicated have at it...

Senor

#369 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:40 PM

here is avi's chart for gld 

https://www.elliottw...RfGL5eReiyl.jpg

he says it could be done on the downside

fwiw

dharma

for my eyes the patterns for the miners and gld  look quite bullish

Edited by dharma, 17 October 2019 - 02:42 PM.

#370 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:41 PM

MACD rejection looks like another little low needed.