• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 09:29 AM

We have a confirmed ITBM Sell and our Breadth Model gave a Sell.

Here's the thing, though. This Sell is just barely one and so is confirmation. AND it comes after the ITBM went negative, then positive for a couple days, and then just barely went negative last night.

When any indicator (especially those that are easily quantified and put into models) "backs into" a Sell, it's usually a fade. I think that "the Boyz" wait for these opportunities to bag the noobs and the less experienced/skilled modelers and "bot" designers.

Let's see if my read is correct.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 10:40 AM

I won't take it lightly.

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#3 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 02:30 PM

VIX above the daily bollinger band today and yesterday, selloff yesterday looks more like a decent low. See what happens.....

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 07:20 PM

We have a confirmed ITBM Sell and our Breadth Model gave a Sell.

Here's the thing, though. This Sell is just barely one and so is confirmation. AND it comes after the ITBM went negative, then positive for a couple days, and then just barely went negative last night.

When any indicator (especially those that are easily quantified and put into models) "backs into" a Sell, it's usually a fade. I think that "the Boyz" wait for these opportunities to bag the noobs and the less experienced/skilled modelers and "bot" designers.

Let's see if my read is correct.

clx ******** rolling over