wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#1121 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:39 PM

here we are in the 90/10 part of the cycle. i have some stuff that says this cycle could end early next week. this price cycle ends @1773 w/1754 as the death zone for this cycle, another view has 1668 as the end of a cycle which is what we are working today. 1681 starts the next cycle which ends @1772 so that price is a target from 2 different price cycles. 1759 is the death zone for that price cycle. i am not going to do anything , is my view from here, i see other runs later this year. they will juice the economy for the election. finally, its golds time

my fear is war i do not think this corona virus is a fabricated weapon. the death rate is low . it will definitely affect the economma

dhara

#1122 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:40 PM

PL looks like it may have found it's footing just above 960....trying to reclaim that 972 level now.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1123 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:20 PM

SI takes out Jan spike high.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1124 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:27 PM

Gold/Silver reversing strongly today...back below 88, and it could be game on longer term....

#1125 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:31 PM

here we are in the 90/10 part of the cycle. i have some stuff that says this cycle could end early next week. this price cycle ends @1773 w/1754 as the death zone for this cycle, another view has 1668 as the end of a cycle which is what we are working today. 1681 starts the next cycle which ends @1772 so that price is a target from 2 different price cycles. 1759 is the death zone for that price cycle. i am not going to do anything , is my view from here, i see other runs later this year. they will juice the economy for the election. finally, its golds time

my fear is war i do not think this corona virus is a fabricated weapon. the death rate is low . it will definitely affect the economma

dhara

massive excuse/reason to lower rates as we head toward "zero" int rates, gotta think Trumpy is goin nuts about mkt drop and will be screaming for Fed to decrease rates, what a yr already and IMO it will only get more crazy, sure has been a nice ride in gold/miners and looks like SLV is finally ready to romp

Senor

#1126 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:31 PM

Gold/Silver reversing strongly today...back below 88, and it could be game on longer term....

yep, that was it methinks

#1127 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 03:15 PM

Not surprising where JNUG bumped its head for a bit, eh?

My guess is it does not stay under for much longer....

jnug.png

#1128 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 03:28 PM

that 5 min pivot on XAU/XAG may be for all the marbles now....see what next few days bring

xauxag.png

#1129 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 05:30 PM

@russ that was a typo should have been 262 and a run to 300

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1130 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:41 PM

@russ that was a typo should have been 262 and a run to 300

Maybe not a good sign that the panic stopped just shy of your number today?  I was looking more for early March for the high on this run but today saw a lot of fear. SPX looks like an early April low though. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/