• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#101 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 09:05 PM

Freaking Jordan Roy Byrne of thedailygold saying $10 silver.  WOW

My initial thinking for a final bottom is Q4 this year at $1375 Gold and $10 Silver.

#102 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 08:18 AM

we are in total panic mode right now amazing there will be some great buys eventually 

paas is at 11 nem at 34 it was just at 51 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#103 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:33 AM

Gold silver hit 124 this AM...wow

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#104 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:31 PM

Ok so here is my strategy.

I encourage all of you to focus on the QUARTERLY candlestick chart on silver and gold.

Gold is printing a huge quarterly reversal candle.

The next candle will very likely contain more downward price action that does a RETEST of 1370    So we could be looking at april may june for this to unfold.

similar with silver the current quarterly bar looks almost exactly like the 2008 sell off bar.   but a hammer candle should form NEXT quarter.    so slightly under 10 bucks could be the buy of a lifetime in silver...

the metals should lead the inflationary rally up same like the 2008 bottom

THE RETEST in both of them should be short sharp and quick.  will have to be nimble to buy the lows....

Edited by tradesurfer, 16 March 2020 - 09:33 PM.

#105 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:21 AM

thanks ts will look at that  for sure

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#106 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 10:43 AM

I encourage all of you to focus on the QUARTERLY candlestick chart on silver and gold.

The next candle will very likely contain more downward price action that does a RETEST of 1370    So we could be looking at april may june for this to unfold.

similar with silver the current quarterly bar looks almost exactly like the 2008 sell off bar.   but a hammer candle should form NEXT quarter.    so slightly under 10 bucks could be the buy of a lifetime in silver...

THE RETEST in both of them should be short sharp and quick.  will have to be nimble to buy the lows....

Market is being manipulated like its 2009 again. 50% retracement on miners? Why? LOL

#107 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:19 PM

Looks like Gold has found support in the area Armstrong mentioned before, he said it could go down and test the 1450 area or at worst the 1362 breakout area. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#108 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 01:43 PM

Market is being manipulated like its 2009 again. 50% retracement on miners? Why? LOL

sure seems to be so Linrom: how you playing it?

#109 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 01:54 PM

looking at S&P since 2009 and thinking this sell off aint that big a deal

yet....

#110 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 02:42 PM

sure seems to be so Linrom: how you playing it?

I am looking for a bottom on silver. I think it needs another leg down as silver is in a corrective wave now. I am going to look to short all miners gold and silver especially. Many can't make it with silver at $13. I am very bearish on gold hence I am bearish on all gold miners but I am going to wait until gold cracks. I am keeping an eye on DUST.

But general market will offer better opportunities, at least during the rebound.