golds next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#381 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,322 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 08:49 AM

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#382 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,322 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 08:52 AM

IF they can close SI over 17 today, then bears would likely be fully cooked...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#383 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,322 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 09:06 AM

One quick look and you can see for how long the 30 min 900 has been playing a "pivotal" role

Just got breached to the upside in a big way....

Hopefully...SLV now done playing on the underside of it, and will be above it for quite some time to come now, as 30 min 900 turns back up and starts a long ascent....

Last big hurdle is 15.50....have to reclaim that big floor area.

slv.png

#384 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,322 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 09:41 AM

PL blasts  over 800!

#385 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,322 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 09:49 AM

Silver up 12% or so over last week while Gold only up about 3%

This is the action I have been waiting for, and why the Long Term money is going into Silver...

As the G/S ratio continues to drop from that ridiculous spike high, Silver should look better and better in comparison....

PL should also wildly outperform from here on out if this break over 800 holds.

Edited by K Wave, 15 May 2020 - 09:49 AM.

#386 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,322 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 09:52 AM

TIMBERRR!

xauxag.png

#387 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 10:25 AM

w/the economy in lockdown, those looking for a V are quite imaginative.  i normally go out to eat several times in a week . 

take trips. go to a beach etc. none of that is happening for me. the consumer is 2/3s of the economy . he is either broke or 

locked down. i have been buying silver juniors. i am quite loaded on platinum juniors.  

we have broken out on silver . gdxj  is about to take out its previous highs. i am looking at the 16 high as a reference for a big run

yes , we are approaching the seasonally weak time of year

got silver, got gold , got platinum

dharma

#388 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,322 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 10:58 AM

4 hour pivot looks to also be broken now to the upside, as SLV has blasted out above both the 900 and the 200

A 4 hour close over 15.50 would likely be all she wrote for the bears....

slv240.png

#389 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 11:17 AM

kwave were you trading into the night

i remember back in the day that was an mo

dharma

#390 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,322 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 11:24 AM

I spy SLV 15.50, SI $17