golds next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#411 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 10:54 AM

today i have sabina going w/hat in hand to raise 40million cad the stock is down 11% but i am still up60% i believe this company

will be a big winner. i like the jurisdiction they are in and their deposit. their ceo seems level headed and experienced so i took a shot

yesterday i started a position in dba, in these types of circumstances food prices also shoot up. so i started a position

i read this this am  goldfinger interview moriariy: Absolutely not. Let me give you some numbers. In 1929 the value of mining stocks in the Dow Jones was 29%. In January of 1980 at the top was when we had $875 dollar gold and fifty dollar silver, the value of all the mining stocks was 8% of all stocks total. The value of the entire mining industry today is under one half of one percent. We not only have not started the first inning, people are just starting to show up at the ballpark.

having been through the 70s bull , i can tell you miners will reach ridiculous valuations.

this gold on friday hit 91 and silver hit 88 so gannman has a point , we could consolidate here for a bit.

the key is not to lose ones position. its everything.  either hennigh(former head geologist @nem) is a terrific

salesmen or he is onto something i keep adding to novo when money becomes available.

dharma.

#412 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 11:21 AM

silver

https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium

we are on the precipice of a run in this sector. platinum  looks like rhodium looked before it launched

dharma

gdxj took out its previous highs

i want to see the 16 highs taken out , then i think the miners run

SLV 19.90 area remains my target for wave 3. SILJ finally getting into initial important resistance at 11.82, after that 12.65

Senor

Senor

#413 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 11:58 AM

today i have sabina going w/hat in hand to raise 40million cad the stock is down 11% but i am still up60% i believe this company

will be a big winner. i like the jurisdiction they are in and their deposit. their ceo seems level headed and experienced so i took a shot

yesterday i started a position in dba, in these types of circumstances food prices also shoot up. so i started a position

i read this this am  goldfinger interview moriariy: Absolutely not. Let me give you some numbers. In 1929 the value of mining stocks in the Dow Jones was 29%. In January of 1980 at the top was when we had $875 dollar gold and fifty dollar silver, the value of all the mining stocks was 8% of all stocks total. The value of the entire mining industry today is under one half of one percent. We not only have not started the first inning, people are just starting to show up at the ballpark.

having been through the 70s bull , i can tell you miners will reach ridiculous valuations.

this gold on friday hit 91 and silver hit 88 so gannman has a point , we could consolidate here for a bit.

the key is not to lose ones position. its everything.  either hennigh(former head geologist @nem) is a terrific

salesmen or he is onto something i keep adding to novo when money becomes available.

dharma.

Amigo gracias for the DBA idea, just looked at the charts and love it as a bueno risk/reward buy down here and to diversify a "bit" within the commod sector, just picked some up. Looks like a nice daily 5 up, a correction underway and perhaps mostly done, and weekly and monthly divergences at very oversold levels into recent major long term lows. No guarantees but death and taxes but I like this as a holdyes.gif

Senor

#414 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 12:24 PM

dharma.

Amigo gracias for the DBA idea, just looked at the charts and love it as a bueno risk/reward buy down here and to diversify a "bit" within the commod sector, just picked some up. Looks like a nice daily 5 up, a correction underway and perhaps mostly done, and weekly and monthly divergences at very oversold levels into recent major long term lows. No guarantees but death and taxes but I like this as a holdyes.gif

Senor

agree senor what choice do we have . they are printing money! https://s3.us-west-2..._Supply_001.png      the 91 on gold i am referring to dsi 88 in silver. so a breather here or consolidation seems in order

i have never seen anything like this in the usa! never! all fiscal responsibility down the toilet.  and the dollar @ some point , when the synthetic short position is spent will follow. there will be corrections .  90% of the move will occur in 10% of the time . we are distant from that. but it is very much on the table

dharma

folks are arriving at the ballpark game is beginning. few players here 

#415 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 01:16 PM

dharma.

Senor

agree senor what choice do we have . they are printing money! https://s3.us-west-2..._Supply_001.png      the 91 on gold i am referring to dsi 88 in silver. so a breather here or consolidation seems in order

i have never seen anything like this in the usa! never! all fiscal responsibility down the toilet.  and the dollar @ some point , when the synthetic short position is spent will follow. there will be corrections .  90% of the move will occur in 10% of the time . we are distant from that. but it is very much on the table

dharma

folks are arriving at the ballpark game is beginning. few players here 

Yup, CRB chart looks like a massive low likely made in April near 106 - note CRB chart now has "at least" a clear daily 5 up as well, could be a third underway but can't tell yet. In any case owning commods seems the place to be for likely a long while. Oil has also rallied to $32-33, the writing IMO is on the wall

Senor

#416 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,867 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 01:17 PM

Whodathunk we would be celebrating at 9 handle on GSR....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#417 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 02:33 PM

if you go back and do a tally of previous turns in may from the 2001 start of the bull. it seems may produces many turns . i 

see this may as producing a sideways action to get us through the summer doldrums.  dont take my word  check it out. 

platinum is still the most undervalued metal.  while the correction starts to take place ,  i believe the juniors/silver/plat gain todays dsi for gold =80 

strength

dharma

ps . seems there are unsold cars being stored everywhere  . i believe there will be some great buys patience

there is no limit to the amount of cars they can produce

Edited by dharma, 19 May 2020 - 02:42 PM.

#418 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 03:03 PM

how are you measuring that target please Senor?

#419 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 03:07 PM

Just one thought..to get opinions

Pulled up BA chart while pulling up DBA. Of course it has fallen 75% or so. That will now be blamed on coronavirus. But we all know that was likely baked in from a LONG TIME AGO.

What percent of this market action is only nominally Corona related. Was the fed making HUGE injections last August?

#420 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 03:10 PM

looksto me like stage 2 of our bear market is almost set to kick off here...will it take miners this time?