golds next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#541 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 08:46 AM

Before we talk about "lows" how bout when/where this stuff tops "if" it does in any meaningful way. 

Senor

For miners, it looks like it happened on May 20th. 

When and where will they turn back up?  Will it be a prolonged correction?

102424612_10214275609079063_489757900895

#542 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:32 AM

"U.S. set to bar Chinese passenger airlines from flying to the U.S - Reuters"

about Silver, as Dharma said about dsi, the sentiment seems high "bullish sentiment hitting 93% bulls the past two days".  https://etfdailynews...ver-overbought/

Edited by ryanoo, 03 June 2020 - 09:38 AM.

#543 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:40 AM

Looks like it paid to sell when PL failed again so far....nice tool.

Now we see if PL starts to accelerate down after the 2nd bearish engulfing at the daily 900.

In any event, until PL now reclaims that 900, we have no idea how bad this could get.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#544 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:42 AM

SI blew through 18 downside like it hardly mattered...

After all that hard work it did to get above it.....not pretty...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#545 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:41 AM

i think the hui bottomed

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#546 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:44 AM

SI blew through 18 downside like it hardly mattered...

After all that hard work it did to get above it.....not pretty...

XAG stopped right at old resistance around 17.50. It might have another leg up. The selloff was rather wimpy too, but miners might be finished. DSLV, DGLD and DUST having a field day.

#547 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:46 AM

bingo right into my dates.  agree , w/kwave i dont know how bad this could get. the broad market is still in ignore mode

dsi not posted for yesterday.  i am in buy mode but waiting , not going to catch a falling knife things are oversold on hourlies, 

but that could be insignificant . i put in some stink bids. this is healthy action . gold has not made any upside progress , so i believe the correction is healthy. lets see if the bears come out  as an indicator of bottoming action

dharma

oh i thought this chart by sonders of schwab 

https://kingworldnew...0-1536x1369.jpg

why work?

Edited by dharma, 03 June 2020 - 10:48 AM.

#548 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:13 AM

@russ could that june 15 date in gld possibly be a top 

thanks 

No, it should be the bottom, the top came in already, the oscillator pointed at June 1st for the top and after that the price of gold started to plunge. It is also interesting that my SP500 chart is pointing at a top for mid June just when Gold is pointing at a low. The SPX chart predicted the crash low (within about 1 week) last December btw.     

Edited by Russ, 03 June 2020 - 11:16 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#549 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:30 AM

alright thank you 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#550 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:31 AM

gold will make new forever highs before this year 2020 is over

riots, looting, protests, and vurfews   are not conditions that are conducive to business. i dont know what the borad market is 

looking at . i am looking at this correction in gold as a gift. its buying insurance before the storm hits.  pertinent questions are 

how will the government be able to finance itself? folks in this country earn in dollars. they save in dollars. well the dollar has 

just been printed . so there are more dollars chasing fewer goods. its time to change the thought process of the past

its golds time

dharma