Photo

21 Million Fewer Cellphone Users in China.....

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 07:55 AM

https://www.theepoch...ll_3281291.html

80,000 infected eh ? 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 08:12 AM

https://www.theepoch...ll_3281291.html

80,000 infected eh ? 

No job = no phone if you're barely making it and eating bats and sh*t. 

#3 flyers&divers

flyers&divers

• TT Patron+
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 08:40 AM

I have been in India a couple of times. There even some business people like store keepers have phone subscription only to their region like South India or Delhi and surrounds to save money

I can imagine the tens of millions illegal migrant workers in China can only afford the basics and give up even that if they have to.

F&D

"Successful trading is more about Sun Tzu then Elliott." F&D

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 08:55 AM

https://www.liberoqu...ato_strage.html

“Il regime cinese richiede a tutti i cinesi di utilizzare il proprio cellulare per generare un codice sanitario. Solo con un codice sanitario verde è permesso ai cinesi di spostarsi in Cina ora. È impossibile per una persona cancellare il suo cellulare”, ha spiegato il commentatore Tang Jingyuan

“The Chinese regime requires all Chinese people to use their mobile phone to generate a health code. Only with a green health code a Chinese is allowed to move inside China now. It is impossible for a person to cancel his cell phone, "explained commentator Tang Jingyuan.

Edited by andr99, 23 March 2020 - 08:56 AM.

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 09:36 AM

how many chinese immigrants are there around here where I live ? I would say many. Has anyone of us read of a chinese who died ? Never. The chinese community is peculiar, you see them, but you know nothing of them. Someone here says that when they die they get back to china inside those cargo boats they use to export everything outside china. So I wouldn' t be surprised if the real death toll was in the order of some millions

Edited by andr99, 23 March 2020 - 09:45 AM.

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 09:47 AM

health code.....or healthness code ? Maybe healthness code I think........... 

#7 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 12:19 PM

Italy does not deserve these catastrophic infection rates. Older Italians are getting wiped out.

This is a heavy price to pay for whatever money China brought to Italy is setting up manufacturing plants.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 12:49 PM

I would like to underline that the chinese here have only made damages to our economy which is still counting on our own strong will, not on whatever kind of chinese contribute.  

Edited by andr99, 23 March 2020 - 12:59 PM.

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 01:14 PM

Just an example.............I know an old guy who had a bar license and had to retire because he was at limit age for retirement. One day some chinese guys offer him an unbelievable amount of money that no one of us could ever offer him for his license and he clearly sells it to them, not to one of us. This scheme is repeated over and over again for many other working activities. Then there are the ''chinese massage centers''  filled with young chinese prostitutes, girls involved in that for just few euros . All of that suggests that there is a direction behind all of that and this kind of immigration is driven to us by some subject who is ''above'' the average joe six pack that you can encounter walking on the street. Someone who is in the button room in china. And the suspect is that all of that is made to deliberately damage us. That is the conclusion I 've reached. Obviously the marvellous, intelligent, italiotic leftists, are more worried to keep good relations with china than defend our little enterprises..........on the other hand they have studied marx, they haven' t got a degree in phisics and that's why I call them italiotics.

Edited by andr99, 23 March 2020 - 01:21 PM.

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 01:26 PM

I' ve also made a theorem about the leftist italiotics..........