3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#901 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 10:22 AM

for me we are in nomans  land , between the last cycle 1933 and the start of the next higher price cycle 1954 . the flag or pennant patterns look good. but the market so far is unable to get the thrusters going. in any direction. all the while there is a squeeze in palladium and platinum is also benefiting and as i pointed out yesterday gold deliveries on the comex are rising for this month. will england keep supplying gold to comex???? i am not trading here. i will just sit no matter which way we break, could be 100 break down or could be a 400 break to the upside. the market is waiting for a new catalyst. meanwhile all the debt forgiveness is going to put enormous pressure on the banks. and negative and 0 rates will put upside pressure on gold.   aristotle a trend in motion will continue until it actually stops.  this trend is still young.  i believe we are in 4of  3 w/wave 5 to go. my portfolio sits near alltime highs, in fact yesterday it made all time highs.  i took very aggressive positions. no leverage as such but high beta stocks

dharma

yesterday novo closed on the mill. and the ceo says they are starting production in the 1st quarter.   if a mine cant make money @gold 2k  they should not be in business1

#902 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 10:39 AM

GLD picther with the super slo-mo windup........

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#903 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 10:40 AM

here is avis latest piece its not about gold. its about the stock market but basic stuff in regards to trading , yet it is profound

https://www.elliottw...9096329198.html

dharma

#904 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 11:46 AM

look like pivot line set now at 183 on GLD...

this break down from there could be last shakeout, or the start of the break down....

should reverse pretty quickly if the former.

and if the pitcher just delivered a fastball instead of the curve, may just get progressively worse from here to close.

In any event, below 183 now the danger zone going forward.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#905 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 11:59 AM

30 min SLV back on sell with this stick...in a huge air gap....

Under 25 now the

#906 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 02:23 PM

So far they have not been able to crack Silver since the failed breakout attempt yesterday.

So that is potentially a positive.

I think today is finally decision day....see what happens dead ahead.

Another hourly close above 1960 on GC would likely be very good for bulls....

Below 1950 again, and they may have lost their chance...that pivot set in the last hour potentially a big one....

they are toying with us and those levels!

#907 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 02:25 PM

like i sadi; one scenario (very bullish LT) is that we meander for a few weeks

#908 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 02:58 PM

although the miners are leading the way down here

the pennant patterns on gld and gdx are quite powerful and according to e&m they have a 75%probability of resolving to the upside.

patient i am

dharma

#909 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 03:39 PM

I'm most worried about another 20% or more stock mkt decline into election and that dragging down metals/miners, frankly had a good week and very happy to be relaxed and out

Senor

#910 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 07:30 AM

only you and kwave can ride these micro-waves profitably, me think.  ive always whenever i tried to use the micro-waves except for making popcorns