• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 07:14 PM

https://www.optionst...m/weekly-charts
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#2 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 07:20 PM

Posted 05 April 2020 - 08:28 PM by Dex

Bear market rule - up on Mon ... down by Fri.

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,933 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 07:29 PM

This is not a bear market.

#4 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 07:42 PM

This is fearless forecasters.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#5 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 06:59 AM

Some of these people are on another planet, Monday is my ATM machine. .something like 23 out of the last 25 Mondays opened up green, higher than Friday.

#6 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 08:46 AM

Looking at the Friday action, it sure looked bullish for today. Of course, we blew a transformer at around 3:00 on Friday, so I lost my trading platform until after 6. :/

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#7 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,905 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 08:48 AM

Until they break the MASSIVE pivot on Dow, which thus far is holding exactly as it should, I agree with you....just a sharp pullback at this point.

Now bulls have to step on the gas out of here and re-energize momo.

Friday reclaim of 27680 was first big sign that bulls wanted the ball back to me....as long as that level continues to hold, long bias is the way to go....

dji.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#8 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,905 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 08:51 AM

Trannies still holding up really well....just a couple hundred points from All Time High now.....could possibly get there today if bulls decide to step on the gas here....

They are very extended though, so using 11,200 as a warning level....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,905 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 08:55 AM

RUT with floor reclaim at big round 1500....did not quite make it all the way back down to 1460 on the back test of support.

Now it is ALL about 1600....if bulls now go and retake that, it is OVER for bears.

Back below 1500 now would be big warning sign....with that floor recapture config, don't think that is in the cards here...this looks like re-launch day after the pull back.

#10 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 02:40 PM

Done for the week ... Possible
17_16