Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#1421 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,604 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 08:56 AM

private money is going to outperform government money. miners/gold/silver/platinum/bit/eth etc its no secret the government presses are running night and day around the world

https://www.yardeni....edecbassets.pdf

i believe there is going to be one more deflationary washout then the big bull run, this happens after this next up move  just my 2c

dharma

#1422 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 09:09 AM

Looks ridiculously overbought with RSI at 83% on 2-hrs

#1423 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 10:04 AM

Dharma- Looking for PM metals to be taken down tomorrow after the FOMC statement. Then we should be ready to run. 

#1424 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,604 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 02:50 PM

the board died, ok no surprises out of the fed. 

gann started many charts on the solstice, i believe we have started something new

cheers

dharma

bottoms up

#1425 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 11:41 PM

gann started many charts on the solstice, i believe we have started something new

cheers

dharma

bottoms up

Many went over to Senor's post.  I have a good trend for the GDM gold miners index to form a nice high in mid July. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1426 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,929 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 12:53 PM

cheers

dharma

bottoms up

Many went over to Senor's post.  I have a good trend for the GDM gold miners index to form a nice high in mid July. 

It IMO was time for a new thread whose title was near the start of this forum and also more accurately reflected, given the passage of much time, where the wave count and gold/miners "likely are/were".

Senor

#1427 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,284 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 07:57 AM

dharma, do you think the Indian spring wedding season pushes up the price of gold? Have you observed it over the years?