Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#101 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 08:21 AM

UGLY reversal in gold, could be an abc up from the lows that is done, took some longs off early pre-market, now less that 10% long, gotta be careful here

Senor

#102 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 08:50 AM

Yeap.  I guess I should not be surprised.  Once again a failure the day after near a critical juncture....  *sigh*....

UGLY reversal in gold, could be an abc up from the lows that is done, took some longs off early pre-market, now less that 10% long, gotta be careful here

Senor

#103 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 09:01 AM

It looks like we completed an ABC in Wave 4. Alternatively this is some kind of a leading diagonal?

#104 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 09:17 AM

I think miners got way too bullish for the environment we're in. If there is an up move coming like Hadik expects, it's going to be contrived.

#105 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 10:20 AM

Yeap.  I guess I should not be surprised.  Once again a failure the day after near a critical juncture....  *sigh*....

Senor

I am not convinced at all we are going to new lows, after selling some stuff early I did a little buying in stuff that got creamed more like RGLD at 105.83 and KL at 34.16, NEM has been near unchanged plus or minus a little while other stuff took much bigger hits. For now will likely keep longs at 20% or lower, now about 15% long, as always DYODD

Senor

#106 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 11:13 AM

Well played, Senor. The volatility is disconcerting.

Today is the "Ganniversary" of the 3/18/20 silver bottom.

I'm concerned that the uprush in interest rates is excessive and the beginning of the end.

#107 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 11:57 AM

Well played, Senor. The volatility is disconcerting.

Today is the "Ganniversary" of the 3/18/20 silver bottom.

I'm concerned that the uprush in interest rates is excessive and the beginning of the end.

It a really difficult environment, which is why I am TRADING and doin so with light positions, still overall think we are in a bottoming "process", just hard to tell whether the final low is in place or we might need one more leg down.

Senor

#108 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 12:03 PM

Wouldnt it Be real frustrating if we just bounced around in this range for while ???

looking to buy back in on weakness, hopefully tomorrow

Edited by JGUITARSLIM, 18 March 2021 - 12:05 PM.

#109 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 12:28 PM

mid july makes sense to me

right now i have this as a iv of c in slv with

the v of c to come fwiw

pretty sure of this count

GDX is at a critical junction now, it needs to get above the top green line. 

Edited by Russ, 18 March 2021 - 12:30 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#110 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 01:36 PM

Commodities are imploding.