Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#1151 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 11:38 AM

Starting to look iike bears have held the line at 1840 on Gold.....

I think we can drop to 1800 /GC and 26.10 /SI and everything is fine in the short term.   Though, we want pretty fast snap backs, no lingering at those prices.

Also, once again, this move is entirely dollar related so far:  https://goldprice.or...rice-euros.html

They aren't selling gold, they are buying dollars.   Pull up 30 minute time frame, we are hovering near the highs of gold in Euros.  Well above the panic low yesterday.

Gold also at critical resistance point in Euro....

If it can blow out 1520 today or tomorrow, could be huge win....but right now looking pretty iffy....

ge.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1152 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 11:40 AM

Looks to me like TNX (10 yr yield) could have a leg up here to the 2% yield area, that could cause some "issues", then after that we could see a large retrace back down to 1.5% area. just spit balling here. My problem when I look at something like SILJ is I see a HUGE 5 up from last March near 5 to 18.84 area in Feb. However it just looks to me like we have a Wave A down from that high, B up maybe done, and we "might" need a wave C down below 13. This sideways crap we've seen all year so far looks more like a sloppy B wave, NOT a wave 3 up which we should be in IF wave 2 was done. I really don't have confidence a sharp Wave C will occur to 13 in SILJ - but given the gen mkt and interest rates and charts patterns it has to be at least considered IMO. My only position remains being short a small S&P and Dow position - 95% cash. as always DYODD

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 12 May 2021 - 11:43 AM.

#1153 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 11:42 AM

Gold/BTC really looking like it wants to turn the corner...hopefully not just a case of Bitcoin falling faster than Gold falls laugh.png

xaubtc.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1154 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 11:45 AM

Gold/BTC really looking like it wants to turn the corner...hopefully not just a case of Bitcoin falling faster than Gold falls laugh.png

xaubtc.pngLOL, yeah that's what I would be afraid of!sweatingbullets.gif

#1155 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 11:50 AM

Looks to me like TNX (10 yr yield) could have a leg up here to the 2% yield area, that could cause some "issues", then after that we could see a large retrace back down to 1.5% area. just spit balling here. My problem when I look at something like SILJ is I see a HUGE 5 up from last March near 5 to 18.84 area in Feb. However it just looks to me like we have a Wave A down from that high, B up maybe done, and we "might" need a wave C down below 13. This sideways crap we've seen all year so far looks more like a sloppy B wave, NOT a wave 3 up which we should be in IF wave 2 was done. I really don't have confidence a sharp Wave C will occur to 13 in SILJ - but given the gen mkt and interest rates and charts patterns it has to be at least considered IMO. My only position remains being short a small S&P and Dow position - 95% cash. as always DYODD

Senor

SILJ still looks like a massive, 9 month long, bull flag to me, unless it fully reverses the last little pop action...bulls still get benefit of doubt for possible explosive move to the upside as long as price is above 15.

IF stocks go into full meltdown mode, then 15 probably will not hold...but thus far the relative strength is awesome....

And note the 200 MA just starting to kink upwards above the 900...that is "usually" a nascent bullish signal....

silj.png

#1156 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 11:51 AM

TSLA weekly chart wise sure looks like it's headed down to challenge that early March low near 539 and likely plumb depths well below that

Senor

#1157 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 11:54 AM

senor, i am looking at the march 21 low , the equinox,  as the bottom, from there we have had 5 waves up . now we are in wave 2 of that 5wave advance.  should last a couple of weeks . so far this advance looks to me a mirror of last years advance timewise.   just my 2c

dharma

#1158 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 12:07 PM

senor, i am looking at the march 21 low , the equinox,  as the bottom, from there we have had 5 waves up . now we are in wave 2 of that 5wave advance.  should last a couple of weeks . so far this advance looks to me a mirror of last years advance timewise.   just my 2c

dharma

Yup, as long as we keep going sideways, and not straight down, bulls likely win out in the end....

If we do keep going sideways, one day soon will likely be a big gap and go day that blows out the remaining resistance on Silver...

#1159 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 12:10 PM

TSLA weekly chart wise sure looks like it's headed down to challenge that early March low near 539 and likely plumb depths well below that

Senor

TSLA bulls last chance for romance is a full reversal from that last dip below 600, and get it back over 620 ASAP.

If TSLA closes this week below 600, most likely crashes next week.

#1160 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 12:13 PM

Looks like NDX bounced right on schedule...

Now the question is, can the bulls hold the pivot???

ndx.png