Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#1211 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,295 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 11:01 AM

Silver battling to see if bulls can reclaim the 1 min line...would be first hint of possible turnaround in Silver today if they do it.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1212 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 11:03 AM

SILJ is Slip Slidin' Away

PAAS had awful earnings and this years production forecast was lowered a good bit, I mentioned SILJ havin an ugly lookin chart earlier in the week. I think we are and will continue to see a separation in miners that are run well and are makin a LOT of money in gold and silver at current prices, and other like PAAS get smashed when they flounder badly. Frankly its difficult for me to look at a daily SILJ chart and have any bullish count that I can have any confidence in - that does not mean it will or "has to" go a low lower, just means its a friggin low confidence mess IMO. 

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 13 May 2021 - 11:06 AM.

#1213 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,295 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 11:05 AM

XLF trying to regain a bullish stance after the 5 min throwunder....

Seeing some signs in various things that yeterday's low may hold, despite the awful early action in TSLA...

xlf.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1214 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,295 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 11:08 AM

SILJ is Slip Slidin' Away

PAAS had awful earnings and this years production forecast was lowered a good bit, I mentioned SILJ havin an ugly lookin chart earlier in the week. I think we are and will continue to see a separation in miners that are run well and are makin a LOT of money in gold and silver at current prices, and other like PAAS get smashed when they flounder badly. Frankly its difficult for me to look at a daily SILJ chart and have any bullish count that I can have any confidence in. 

Senor

Yep, if SILJ slips much further, the possibility it could end up looking like PAAS eventually is certainly real...

IF SLV fails to hold 25, would likely be first real indication of that possibility coming to be...

#1215 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,295 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 11:11 AM

IF AAPL holds this last pivot low and can take out 126, a possibility it could reclaim the key level of 127....

aapl.png

Edited by K Wave, 13 May 2021 - 11:11 AM.

#1216 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,295 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 11:13 AM

Trannies have also got themselves back on the bull side of the 5 min line....

djt.png

#1217 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,295 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 11:19 AM

Sandstorm multiple days above the 200 now....

just need a thrust move up soon, and it could be off to the races...

sand.png

#1218 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 11:19 AM

DBA as expected continues to correct after a very BULLISH and large 5-waves up from 13.15 to 19.28. Note that a 38% retrace of the rally is at 16.96 and prev 4th wave support is near 16.60, my current expectation would be for that are to be reached over the next 2-4 weeks. Got a real nice wave count goin here folks

Senor

#1219 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,295 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 11:22 AM

Starting to look a like bonafide breach of 64 in crude....

#1220 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,295 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 11:31 AM

ARKK tryin' to carve out a bottom at 100 level...if gets back over 102 now, could still reverse this last dip.