Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#1801 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 08:52 PM

I want to warn the board that the 72 week cycle is targeting this week for stocks . Also the 65 week cycle this week.

The 72 week cycle also targeted Feb 20, 2020 and we saw what that did to stocks AND gold and silver sector .

Extreme caution advised this week

Edited by tradesurfer, 28 June 2021 - 08:53 PM.

#1802 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 06:48 AM

That 7am action might be the washout needed.  I am surprised we didn't go deeper, but the reaction off the low could be meaningful if /GC can spend 2hours above 1776.  Still viewing it skeptically because cash market open is not going to like even a small gap down here.

Edited by CHAx, 29 June 2021 - 06:53 AM.

#1803 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 07:18 AM

That 7am action might be the washout needed.  I am surprised we didn't go deeper, but the reaction off the low could be meaningful if /GC can spend 2hours above 1776.  Still viewing it skeptically because cash market open is not going to like even a small gap down here.

XAU/EUR leading the action here.....  Could catch the dollar oriented /GC traders by surprise.....

They've already taken out the 1am eastern pivot (in euros).

If DXY reverses here, we could get a scorcher.... without it we can still stall around 1782-1784....

Edited by CHAx, 29 June 2021 - 07:22 AM.

#1804 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 07:58 AM

XAU/EUR leading the action here.....  Could catch the dollar oriented /GC traders by surprise.....

They've already taken out the 1am eastern pivot (in euros).

If DXY reverses here, we could get a scorcher.... without it we can still stall around 1782-1784....

Pulled the rug on that one, not even surprised,  should get a low here in the next 24-48 hours.  juggle.gif

#1805 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 08:06 AM

Gotta wonder if gold and silver are nearing the end of 4th wave (of C) contracting triangles and one more thrust down to a new low (1740-1760?) then completes the larger ABC downside pattern - seems valid at this time. A thrust down would be expected to begin soon if this is the correct count. A rally above 1795 likely invalidate this near term bearish count, we see

Senor

like that

Si Si! looks like the contracting tri counts were correct and thrusts to new decline lows underway in gold and silver, currently, Gold just took out the prev 1760 low and silver is almost there, so minimum requirements have been met, so now we need to see 5 down from wave E and if this count is correct we should get a sharp reversal higher (probably today or tomorrow). Contracting triangles and thrusts to at least impt near term lows are usually high confidence patterns - we see

Senor

#1806 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 08:14 AM

so far miners seem to be holding up decently considering gold/silver post triangle plunge, perhaps they "lead" the way yesterday and will have shallower decline today than one might expect and may be foreshadowing a good bottom and rally as the thrust count down suggests, that's the bull case here, as always DYODD 

Senor

#1807 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,042 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 08:58 AM

so far miners seem to be holding up decently considering gold/silver post triangle plunge, perhaps they "lead" the way yesterday and will have shallower decline today than one might expect and may be foreshadowing a good bottom and rally as the thrust count down suggests, that's the bull case here, as always DYODD 

Senor

No kidding! They bought miners like crazy.

#1808 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 10:24 AM

Miners continuing to show relative strength today for the first time in a good while, I pointed out the extreme oversold readings in the HUI/gold ratio yesterday. Got everything we need for a good low here IMO except for a decisive rally. No guarantees but death and taxes, we see

Senor

#1809 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 12:44 PM

Miners continuing to show relative strength today for the first time in a good while, I pointed out the extreme oversold readings in the HUI/gold ratio yesterday. Got everything we need for a good low here IMO except for a decisive rally. No guarantees but death and taxes, we see

Senor

So far liking prospects today being very tradeable low

#1810 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 07:36 PM

a question for you guys. i feel with this weather we could see major power grid failures at different places in the country. 

and the power might be out for a while if they blow out the transformers . any thoughts on this . this will affect everything 

if we get what i think we are going to get.  i dont know what the capacity of these grids are but i do know that power = heat

and if the external heat and the heat in the transmission lines gets high enough long enough something is going to blow 

does anyone here work in the power industry ?

feeling mellow with the yellow metal