Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#2241 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 11:34 AM

Pesavanto actually worked for many years at the CBOT and traded gold and taught the whole generation of traders there and wrote The Traders Almanac that they used. It's not really a guy you want to fade. 

#2242 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 11:37 AM

Pesavanto actually worked for many years at the CBOT and traded gold and taught the whole generation of traders there and wrote The Traders Almanac that they used. It's not really a guy you want to fade. 

I am not dissing anyone nor saying they are fantastic/good/bad/horrible. I simply do my own work and when it starts lining up like this the ear mufflers and blinders go on, I could of course be wrong but I will fall on my own sword if I fall, as always DYODD

Senor

#2243 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 02:00 PM

just added SILJ and HL into these new decline lows, as always DYODD

Senor

so far so good! excellent reversal off new decline lows in stocks/SILJ/SIL AND the ratios - awesome buys this morning! Now I can have breakeven or better stops on todays positions, long and strong

Senor

#2244 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 02:11 PM

Senor

so far so good! excellent reversal off new decline lows in stocks/SILJ/SIL AND the ratios - awesome buys this morning! Now I can have breakeven or better stops on todays positions, long and strong

Senor

Looking good Senor,  I bought some NUGT, it could double from here or more. I think Hadik was talking about it going up into Nov.  If has a low next week it may just be a test of the previous low. Interesting the the gold stocks (gdx etc) are diverging with gold today, stocks tend to lead as has been noted. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2245 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 06:14 PM

Senor

Senor

Looking good Senor,  I bought some NUGT, it could double from here or more. I think Hadik was talking about it going up into Nov.  If has a low next week it may just be a test of the previous low. Interesting the the gold stocks (gdx etc) are diverging with gold today, stocks tend to lead as has been noted. 

I remain cautiously optimistic and this morning in silver stocks was basically a "must buy" for my work, that however does not mean a final low is in but I have to give it the chance as IMO all necessary ingredients are in place - but again that guarantees nothing beyond the near term reversal we saw today. Want to see some good follow thru tomorrow, we see

Senor

#2246 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 08:22 PM

Bought yesterday as well also liking the looks here!

what you buy JG?

#2247 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 01:14 AM

Senor

Senor

I remain cautiously optimistic and this morning in silver stocks was basically a "must buy" for my work, that however does not mean a final low is in but I have to give it the chance as IMO all necessary ingredients are in place - but again that guarantees nothing beyond the near term reversal we saw today. Want to see some good follow thru tomorrow, we see

Senor

Hourly chart for gold seems to be finding support late tonight and is coiling in a bullish pattern... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2248 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 04:34 AM

the time segmented volume on gld is positive. if it can maintain that positive bias while 

the general market sells off that would be great . so i think a bottom is close but i want to 

see gld and gdx take out overhead resistance for gld that means closing above and staying 

above 172 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2249 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 10:05 AM

Gotta say I like this action as they keep testing the downside and almost all of yesterday's lows have held "so far" and some stocks are showing their merit/strength - especially who I consider the new sector leader (AEM/KL - my largest position)) makng new rally highs since its low on Aug 28 at 49.20. Early significant pullback in silver stocks has held above yesterday's low and are now trying to rally and GDXJ acting fairly well of late as it just registered a new rally high since its low on Aug 29 at 37.31 right at that gap fill..618 big picture retracement level. Need to see GDXJ accelerate above this near term 39.30 resistance area.

Senor

#2250 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 10:16 AM

slv is close to putting in a HUGE bottom here . just my take 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal