Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#321 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 10:33 AM

"    i was caught by surprise by indias huge import of 160tonnes in march that is quite significant."  

---------------------

As we know, India has banned cryptos. I'm thinking this might be a result.

And a couple of days after Cramer tells everyone to sell their gold and put it into Bitcoin instead, the XAU/BTC is on fire today....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#322 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 10:34 AM

If bitcoin breaks 57K later on today, could start to get quite ugly there....acting very tired up here....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#323 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 11:05 AM

AVerting a covid 19 debt trap

https://meetings.imf...id-19-debt-trap

live now

#324 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 11:29 AM

Have to love the relative strength of SILJ durinng the multi-month correction in the miners...

Back above 16 likely fires up the thrusters, and above the that ugly Island in the Sky around 18, escape velocity will be reached....

One step at a time....but starting to look promising....

Edited by K Wave, 06 April 2021 - 11:29 AM.

#325 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 11:35 AM

gold mining is the top biz https://kingworldnew...21-1536x814.jpg

so far things are shaping up

i have to say i was caught by surprise by indias huge import of 160tonnes in march that is quite significant. i wonder out loud if that is a key factor in getting the swaps to lower their short positions.  real physical demand

this is developing very slowly

russ,  hadik also has the war cycle ramping up this year.   and fwiw , i do see deflation in 22-23 which i believe will give gold its super charge for the blowoff.  they will throw everything at the deflation monster.  causing a bigger monster

anyway, a topic for another day. i put up a monthly chart of dba . it is still really early in the game there.  but the big winner as always will be the miners.  i do alot of research there.   platinum leading today

dharma 

https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900

It looks like Hadik will be wrong on when Gold forms it's ultimate high Linrom1 and Dharma, MA is likely going to be right that gold hits 3-4 thousand by 2024. I think MA was looking for a war after 2024, maybe Russia and China refusing to go along with the green new deal.  Meanwhile world temperatures have dropped to 1983 levels and sea ice in Antarctica where 90% of the world's ice is,  is growing exponentially overtaking the multi decade averages. So the whole build back better green new deal global reset is a scam based on bad science as the Sun has gone into a 200 year output low and we are in danger of crop failures and famine as MA's work predicts. https://www.iceagenow.info/contrary-to-popular-belief-sea-ice-at-both-poles-is-growing-not-shrinking/     GDX is approaching the launch pad, holding NUGT now and waiting for much higher prices, might switch to GDXU or even futures on a pullback.

Edited by Russ, 06 April 2021 - 11:38 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#326 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 12:03 PM

Classic springboard on GDXU 3X leveraged etf up about 7% just today redbull.gif ... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#327 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 12:37 PM

Ethereum with decent recovery...as long as it holds back above 2100, still possibly a bit more left in the tank on that one...

Back under 2100, and this may have been last gasp before rollover...

#328 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 12:39 PM

Classic springboard on GDXU 3X leveraged etf up about 7% just today redbull.gif ...

Thanks for that Symbol...did not realize they had resurrected the 3X

#329 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 12:48 PM

i think there is still a case for the bottom to be NOT quite in gold. but we are surely close to closing that window. I see some more up then a couple more weeks of down. just didnt feel fully capitulatory to me

#330 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 12:49 PM

take out 1756 or so convincingly and i will reconider