Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#361 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 09:02 AM

Gold daily chart suggests a decent possibility we "might" be entering a wave 3 - need to decisively rally above 1755-1765 resistance, if we do then 1815 becomes the magnet IMO, lets see if we can finally get something decisive

Senor

#362 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 09:19 AM

Gold daily chart suggests a decent possibility we "might" be entering a wave 3 - need to decisively rally above 1755-1765 resistance, if we do then 1815 becomes the magnet IMO, lets see if we can finally get something decisive

Senor

Maybe, but its due for a big pullback. It's way overbought, NEM double topped too.

#363 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 09:44 AM

Senor

Maybe, but its due for a big pullback. It's way overbought, NEM double topped too.

Daily RSI near 55, 12 hr near 64 and both at recent highs - this is NOT overbought at all and there is a lot of room for a wave 3 here. I am talking about a daily wave 3 and that is where hourlies get pegged at a high level for a while, will it happen? we see

Senor

#364 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:06 AM

that is what i am thinking senor i think it blasts off here fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#365 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:44 AM

i am quite bullish on the sector. and for better or worse i agree w/you guys , ie wave 3 is front and center. miners are still way undervalued. the tsunami of printing world wide is going to come home to roost . the commodity super cycle is going to begin.  institutional investors, at some point are going to come this way.   we climb the wall of worry.  w/the covid mess fading, folks are going to be traveling, going out, and spending money.  it will be a boom.  1773 ends this price cycle and then we enter the next higher price cycle. 

i am very patient.   the die has been cast

dharma

#366 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 11:25 AM

Senor

Daily RSI near 55, 12 hr near 64 and both at recent highs - this is NOT overbought at all and there is a lot of room for a wave 3 here. I am talking about a daily wave 3 and that is where hourlies get pegged at a high level for a while, will it happen? we see

Senor

Agree with you on that Senor, if you look at the top indicator on this chart which is the 50 day CCI it is no where near over-bought compared to last January and last July - August. Boom time now and there goes your resistance number Dougie.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#367 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 12:11 PM

Blast from the past, E-wave projection for 6k plus Gold by 2027...  

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#368 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 01:06 PM

where is the wave three volume. better come in soon or this will fail IMO.

#369 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 01:10 PM

Senor

Senor

Agree with you on that Senor, if you look at the top indicator on this chart which is the 50 day CCI it is no where near over-bought compared to last January and last July - August. Boom time now and there goes your resistance number Dougie.

there it goes? No yet

#370 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 01:11 PM

Senor

yep that is what i see too. no hurry here. If this gets going it is going for some time IMO