Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#431 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 08:27 AM

And Silver survives the night at the pivot point with flying colors.....

Starting to like the bulls chances a bit more....

Now need to go up and take 26 and get off to the races.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#432 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 09:03 AM

this is good the next wave up has started . the time segmented volume on gdx and nem 

and gdxj has crossed the zero line which is key . i like what i am seeing this should continue 

wuth a strong advance 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#433 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 10:38 AM

Why does the 3x eft GDXU trade so lightly?  btw, my oscillator is pointing at today for a buy on gold but it did it a few days ago.   

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#434 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,042 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 10:43 AM

If this move has legs than GDXJ should outperform other miners as majors seek acquisitions.

Edited by linrom1, 13 April 2021 - 10:43 AM.

#435 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 12:17 PM

https://pbs.twimg.co...ng&name=900x900

seems todays cpi was already baked in the cake?!

dharma

#436 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 02:42 PM

negative divergences in play here in hourly time frames. Not making it easy here that is for sure. Next move is the fake out one IMO

#437 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 03:00 PM

negative divergences in play here in hourly time frames. Not making it easy here that is for sure. Next move is the fake out one IMO

My take is that the move last night was the fakeout.  We had every chance in the world to crash overnight and infact rallied from a non oversold 8hour time frame.  In fact, the New York session was the very first positive day in months characterized by the following two conditions:  A) rallied from a non-oversold state  B.) where the rally was not immediately faded intraday.

Finally, look at this data:

https://cotbase.com/

We have some of the lowest net longs from small speculators in 12 months, after a nearly 20% drop, peak to trough.  The conditions are ripe for a sustained rally.

Edited by CHAx, 13 April 2021 - 03:01 PM.

#438 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 03:05 PM

My take is that the move last night was the fakeout.  We had every chance in the world to crash overnight and infact rallied from a non oversold 8hour time frame.  In fact, the New York session was the very first positive day in months characterized by the following two conditions:  A) rallied from a non-oversold state  B.) where the rally was not immediately faded intraday.

Finally, look at this data:

https://cotbase.com/

We have some of the lowest net longs from small speculators in 12 months, after a nearly 20% drop, peak to trough.  The conditions are ripe for a sustained rally.

oh i agree we are there (almost)

just thinking we might have one more headfake. But not married to that

#439 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 04:52 PM

"We have some of the lowest net longs from small speculators in 12 months, after a nearly 20% drop, peak to trough.  The conditions are ripe for a sustained rally."

----------------------

CHAx, good observation. To find a lower net longs figure you have to go back to March 19th last year, which served to flag the March 16th-19th double bottom at around $1450.

#440 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 07:16 PM

this is good the next wave up has started . the time segmented volume on gdx and nem 

and gdxj has crossed the zero line which is key . i like what i am seeing this should continue 

wuth a strong advance 

Si, I think we are at another of those "show time" junctures. wave counts certainly are set up for a possible upside acceleration in gold above key 1755-1765 resistance, however if we fail badly there or lower then it could get ugly quickly. I will allow for modestly lower prices from here but that's it, about 40% long and watching closely.

Senor