Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#921 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 09:37 AM

Dow still looking like it may not be done....need a breach of 34200

until then, potential for one more leg up....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#922 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 09:40 AM

RUT hourly.

IF the yellow line gets breached after this bounce, decline may accelerate....

rut.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#923 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 09:44 AM

Interesting Fib Extensions:

If we consider 1677-1798 as (i), 1754 (ii),  (iii) min target is 1875 @ 1.00 extension,  1.618 @ 1950 

My thoughts are that is extremely unlikely we will see 1780 again for many months.  

Ironically, I am only 70% long.  I dumped some of my /GC position 1790 a few days back, as I was concerned about the alternate count for a wave 5 down.   Now 1801 was smashed, wave 4 is invalidated.  I will be buying dips and looking for much higher prices.

bull.gif

#924 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 09:46 AM

Gold reasonably likely to make the 4 hour line now....

If a big reversal were to come, that would be the most likely spot now...

gold.png

#925 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 10:01 AM

And NFLX just closed below the March low on that 30 min bar...in the danger zone now, unless it can reclaim 500 PDQ

#926 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 10:06 AM

GDX 2 hour...last big hurdle...and most likely spot for trouble, if it were to come....

gdx.png

Edited by K Wave, 06 May 2021 - 10:06 AM.

#927 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 10:08 AM

and fresh lows on Rusty

#928 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 10:08 AM

TSLA now in dive bomber mode...

#929 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 10:09 AM

first sign of a real flinch on Dow...now we see about 34200...

#930 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 10:10 AM

Gold reasonably likely to make the 4 hour line now....

If a big reversal were to come, that would be the most likely spot now...

https://www.dailyfx.com/gold-price

The bears have come out shorting again, all night last night and all morning this morning, I've watched the small specs add.  Now they were right last time, and caught a big 1 day reversal.  So, I don't discount that aspect, BUT I do doubt that they are incorrect about trend here.  With the shorts adding on rips, it should give us nice support during any sharp reversals the next 48 hours.  I will be buying any such dips.