Posted 08 June 2021 - 02:57 PM

interesting area here SILJ ST long

#122 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 04:28 PM

we have a secondary throwover of 17.50 in place there...so caution is warranted until it reclaims 17.50.

If it does reclaim 17.50, then roof will very likely come off for a long time to come....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#123 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 04:59 PM

GDX still setting up for the 200 day MA back test ion the 10th??

gdx.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#124 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 07:43 PM

we have a secondary throwover of 17.50 in place there...so caution is warranted until it reclaims 17.50.

If it does reclaim 17.50, then roof will very likely come off for a long time to come....

yes agreed

#125 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 08:25 AM

$DXY unsure.png

I suspect next time we test 89.5..... its going to get ugly.

#126 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 11:29 AM

it seems to me that we are at a major turning point here for several markets.  for gann he used the natural calendar. it begins w/the equinox.  now we are approaching the summer solstice.   the broad market looks like it is finishing 5of 3  . so i am looking for a correction which lasts the summer.  gold is in large wave 3 https://captainewave...wjun921gold.png

which is just about to produce another leg w/in this wave.  it seems that stagflation is starting to heat up  mke and jeff give some interesting examples here  .  the cpi comes out tomorrow. the 16th fed meets. and i have turns on the 22-23. i am in buy mode for more exposure in newfoundland.   this is going to be a tumultuous time this summer.  

dharma

#127 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 09:28 AM

no surprise to me  cpi  *US May Consumer Prices +0.6%; Consensus +0.5% *US May CPI Ex-Food & Energy +0.7%; Consensus +0.5% *US May Consumer Prices Increase 5% From Year Earlier; Core CPI Up 3.8% Over Year. folks your dollars are losing pp. its a matter of protecting your wealth to have gold/silver in your portfolio. i have no idea how today is going to finish. or for that matter tomorrow. but overtime here gold/silver are going alot higher. and when the herd realizes they are getting screwed , quietly, they will rush this way. and then the parabolic -voila.

george gammon is practical this will be available until tonight. https://endgameseries.com/webcast

dharma

#128 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 10:57 AM

starting to look possible that low on GDX came pre-market on the date of June 10, but a bit higher than previously expected...

see how rest of day plays out, but if gold busts out over this 1893 battle ground area again, bears may be outta bullets....

#129 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 11:00 AM

While GDX did not make to the the 200 day...GDXJ turning back up right at it???

gdxj.png

#130 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 11:09 AM

starting to look possible that low on GDX came pre-market on the date of June 10, but a bit higher than previously expected...

see how rest of day plays out, but if gold busts out over this 1893 battle ground area again, bears may be outta bullets....

i know , i am deliberating that fact right now.   i am on the fence as to deploying the rest of my cash right here or waiting to see if 1853 is still in the cards.  miners are not doing much. the solar eclipse today , will reveal something . was it inflation is heating up???or is there more like the fauci papers. and yet fauci is still in power.   anyway , gold s time is very close now.    so deploying cash into the sector will be rewarded

dharma