the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1511 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 08:45 AM

had some calls on gdxj  which i sold for a small profit i dont like gld going back under the 200 dma

i can always buy them back after the jobs report on friday

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1512 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 08:47 AM

Something wrong with NEM. It no longer leads.

#1513 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 08:54 AM

Aaaaannndd...YET AGAIN...bulls could not Git Er Dun at key pivot....

If and when they take out 169, bull run could finally start for real...

gl.png

Edited by K Wave, 26 October 2021 - 08:56 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1514 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 08:57 AM

NEM reports on 10/28. The last two times, it went down despite beating expectations.

#1515 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 09:17 AM

Very disspointed that 1800 is not holding again !!!    Yes it is still early in the day but do NOT like this under 1800 crap.

Aaaaannndd...YET AGAIN...bulls could not Git Er Dun at key pivot....

If and when they take out 169, bull run could finally start for real...

gl.png

#1516 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 10:14 AM

my take on yet another beat down of gold is and fwiw a C wave down, this last move over 1800 was B falling to take out the previous highs. we should bottom some time today. silver slipping below $24. the authorities point to gold and say its flat , there is no inflation! one day it will break loose , darn if i know when

oil is still the grease of the financial universe. in fact it is the grease that makes the economy run. a few weeks back the ccp told chinese companies to buy all the oil they can get. the transient inflation debate is a smoke screen. in the 70s the inflation started w/guns and butter and then worked into the oil embargo. w/nationalization of oil reserves. today, through policy errors by the present administration we find energy prices escalating. this will lead to higher prices of everything. inflation is baked into the cake. people dont want to work . so we see mcdonalds offering $21 to entice people to work. this is going to cause prices to rise. even larry summers has come out and attacked yellen.

also , the war cycle is ramping up in 21, larry edelson used to keep a chart of it . from my perch when mars/sun goes into scorpio on dec 5, 2021. the anger , aggression, and frustration is going to boil over. now they are both in libra trying to balance ones life. it is frustrating. and it will boil over . stay tuned

golds ride is extremely bumpy. sometimes 90% of the move occurs in 10% of the time. or the 20% rule . same as the 10% rule. only using 20%

by the way , the run on toilet paper was a spectacle last year. its going to occur in food.

dharma

#1517 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 10:39 AM

you cant make this stuff up its surreal

https://wallstreeton...d-short-stocks/

dharma

#1518 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 03:38 PM

my take on yet another beat down of gold is and fwiw a C wave down, this last move over 1800 was B falling to take out the previous highs. we should bottom some time today. silver slipping below $24. the authorities point to gold and say its flat , there is no inflation! one day it will break loose , darn if i know when

oil is still the grease of the financial universe. in fact it is the grease that makes the economy run. a few weeks back the ccp told chinese companies to buy all the oil they can get. the transient inflation debate is a smoke screen. in the 70s the inflation started w/guns and butter and then worked into the oil embargo. w/nationalization of oil reserves. today, through policy errors by the present administration we find energy prices escalating. this will lead to higher prices of everything. inflation is baked into the cake. people dont want to work . so we see mcdonalds offering $21 to entice people to work. this is going to cause prices to rise. even larry summers has come out and attacked yellen.

also , the war cycle is ramping up in 21, larry edelson used to keep a chart of it . from my perch when mars/sun goes into scorpio on dec 5, 2021. the anger , aggression, and frustration is going to boil over. now they are both in libra trying to balance ones life. it is frustrating. and it will boil over . stay tuned

golds ride is extremely bumpy. sometimes 90% of the move occurs in 10% of the time. or the 20% rule . same as the 10% rule. only using 20%

by the way , the run on toilet paper was a spectacle last year. its going to occur in food.

dharma

this sounds rather ominous

#1519 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 07:50 AM

you cant make this stuff up its surreal

https://wallstreeton...d-short-stocks/

dharma

Hopefully the unabashed, and now fully exposed, attempt at communism will lead to a huge backlash....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1520 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 08:17 AM

One helluva fast pullback on Dr. Copper from the thus far double top....

This area MUST hold, or could get ugly in a hurry on Copper from a longer term perspective...

1,2,3,4 hour 900s all within pennies of each other here around 4.35

This is a BIG area.....

Edited by K Wave, 27 October 2021 - 08:19 AM.