the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1871 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 08:47 AM

The most surprising thing to me is that as we transition from deflationary macroeconomic environment to inflationary one that will likely last decades, investors all over are investing in the most fictitious assets ever conjured up like Doge and Shiba Inu coins. It's a world of fake money money chasing fake assets.

At the current time the rate of inflationary growth is slowing, but sometime next year it is going to accelerate and people might wake up and begin to hedge in earnest with real assets like commodities that Pretcher chart above predicts.

#1872 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 09:06 AM

Copper getting dangerously close to the edge of synchronous down turn here in conjunction with 200 day MA bounce attempt failure....

If it starts trading under 4.28, may not be recoverable....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1873 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 10:06 AM

No downside follow though on Gold thus far...

Back above 1793, possibility for full reversal...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1874 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 10:20 AM

Copper held 4.28...back above 4.32 and could the makings for a stick save....

Back down to 4.28 again, and the wheels likely come off....just about decision time here....

#1875 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 10:21 AM

bears held 1793 on Gold....

Bulls need to step up again PDQ, or things could start to unravel here....

#1876 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 11:32 AM

Silver washout potential building here below 22.5 SI.  Something similar to what we saw in /PA?   You would think gold would follow for some of the downside, though I doubt below 1720 yet, at this juncture.

#1877 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 01:16 PM

Silver washout potential building here below 22.5 SI.  Something similar to what we saw in /PA?   You would think gold would follow for some of the downside, though I doubt below 1720 yet, at this juncture.

Here is another example how market behaves contrary to what we hear in the media: we were supposed to believe that silver would go sky high because of EVs and solar panel demand.

#1878 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 02:43 PM

looks like the markets are trying to sort things out  i believe we are looking at a top in the broad market and the metals sorting out a bottom

dharma

#1879 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 02:56 PM

i am with you dharma the miners i believe are going lower but not that much lower 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1880 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 03:45 PM

Gold is kind of holding up, but the miners did not. It must be the worst performing asset during last two years.