Posted 13 May 2021 - 06:54 AM

https://odysee.com/@...e-compilation:f

#2 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 07:58 AM

https://www.armstron...are-vaccinated/

The latest thing going viral is that people who accepted the vaccination are finding that for some weird reason, magnets stick to their arm where they got the shot. This is leading many people to believe that Gates’ microchips are being implanted. This is going viral in and of itself. Others keep swearing there are no chips. If they are changing your DNA, does that mean your DNA is now patented to the Gates’ pharmaceutical monopoly? They can already find you with your phone. I suppose if you use a burner phone, then the chip would be the answer. Now, the CDC, without long-term studies, has authorized vaccinating teenagers.

Clearly, politicians NEVER tell the truth. Government is in bed with the vaccine companies, and the media has abandoned independence. If there are chips being implanted and any doctor provides such evidence, he will be taken off of YouTube and canceled by BigTech.

The problem that emerges is simply we have no idea what the truth is in the matter. They will not address this matter, but they will call it a conspiracy theory.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 11:43 AM

I just tried to attach a small magnet to my shoulder where both shots were injected.

Nope, the magnets did NOT stick at all. I feel as energetic as before the shots.

If Bill Gates finds out what I think of him, he is not going to like it.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 02:56 PM

I would imagine that the effect would dissipate as the experimental gene modification ingredientsetc. dissipate throughout the body.

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 08:51 PM

I would imagine that the effect would dissipate as the experimental gene modification ingredientsetc. dissipate throughout the body.

ivermectin supposedly wiped out covid in mexico city

https://www.nakedcap...ivermectin.html

Edited by da_cheif, 13 May 2021 - 08:56 PM.

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 06:09 AM

I just tried to attach a small magnet to my shoulder where both shots were injected.

Nope, the magnets did NOT stick at all. 

LOL........people should study a bit of phisics. They would learn that behind electro magnetism stands the force of Lorenz which is the force attracting or repulsing two electric charges, both in motion (or two electric currents if the charges in motion are more than the single two of the simplest case). They would then understand why a magnet attracts metals and definitely why a magnet could stick to your arm only if metallic parts had been injected in your arm as an added part of a vaccine or only if your arm had a few electric charges running along it, which thing is very unprobable imo.....LOL........however, we must accept the fear of facing something new like these mRNA vaccines. One day they will be the standard way to fight viruses while they were born to beat cancer as far as I know. 

Edited by andr99, 14 May 2021 - 06:10 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 06:24 AM

folks........believe in science, it's not philosophy or religion. It is based on a set of strict rules set up by Galileo a few days ago, well maybe a little more, and it works well when it strictly follows those rules. 

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 07:59 AM

I understand that phisics is not simple however.......there are so many idiots here in italy with a degree in medicine, which at least here is that thing that is so difficult as spitting on the ground, who remind me of that every time I see their faces. All well paid by the national health care system obviously, because the more idiot you are the more the chances to be employed by the state in the higher ranks of society. Although all those with a technical degree look at them from up to down......here where I am

Edited by andr99, 14 May 2021 - 08:01 AM.

#9 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 08:48 AM

Nope, the magnets did NOT stick at all. 

....however, we must accept the fear of facing something new like these mRNA vaccines. One day they will be the standard way to fight viruses while they were born to beat cancer as far as I know. 

No, the standard way to fight viruses always has been and always will be the human immune system unadulterated by foreign substances, especially genetically modified ones.

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 09:24 AM

well I don' t want to convince anybody, but here is how the mRNA vaccines work, I' ve gone to see that in internet because that is not what I have ever studied. The vaccine is composed by an mRNA sequence surrounded by a protection made by a few moleculas of fats that are needed to protect the mRNA in its way to the inside of human cells. Without that protection it would be degradated before entering the cells. That mRNA is a synthetic copy ( i.e. made in laboratory and not exctracted from a viral unit)   of part of the RNA of covid, the part which carries the instructions on how to build the spike protein which is the key the covid uses to link itself to human cells' receptors. Once the ribosomes receives that mRNA sequence they build the spike protein which the cells recognize as an antigen and they push it on the outer part of the cell's membrane. The immune system at that point can see this antigen and starts to atttack it with its antibodies. Eventually the immune system has produced the antibodies that are needed to neutralize the covid spike protein.......the killer key. 

Sorry if there is some imprecision, but I don' t think.  

Edited by andr99, 14 May 2021 - 09:27 AM.