Risk Windows Next Week and a CORN Chart

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 04:52 PM

According to my risk summation system, the days next week with the highest risk of a turn in or acceleration of the current trend are Tuesday June 1st and Friday June 4th.

This past week's Tuesday risk window tagged a very minor high.  The Thursday risk window minor top was dragged into Friday morning as I suspected it might be, but neither risk window this past week amounted to a hill of beans.  The internal trend line I showed is still alive and the 167 day cycle small "V" pattern top that I showed is also still intact IF the DJIA turns down next week without making a substantially higher high.  

Someone a week or so ago mentioned the Fund CORN on this site.  I can't for the life of me remember who it was, but it prompted me to go and take a look at its chart which is shown below.  This fund has shown some respect for Fibonacci ratios in both time and price since the 30 March low.  The horizontal lines in the chart are Fibonacci retracements and the vertical ones are a Fibonacci time expansion from the 30 March low.  I know I'm a sucker for symmetry, but this is pretty amazing.

Asgal0c.png

Regards,

Douglas