Photo

"Sell, baby, sell" -- Did The Fed Just Set The Stock Market Up For A Crash?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 10:18 AM

Would love to see some of your charts now k, curious about your opinion on the market?

#52 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 12:39 PM

The correction not done yet and toady's bounce will be sold ....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 12 November 2021 - 12:43 PM.

#53 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 01:10 PM

I'm wondering the same thing, building up my short for the weekend now at 4658!! 

#54 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 01:45 PM

I see this is just a one-day bounce and the correction should continue next week.   .....................

#55 orange

orange

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 14 November 2021 - 02:14 AM

Hmmmmm well that was quite the inflation report, over 6% wow.  Was thinking it was going to be bad so added a little to my short when the overnight market almost went back to positive for a few minutes last overnight bringing my average up a couple points to 4655 from 4653 which was forever ago, last week.  Will likely cover with a tight profit stop if it goes below and then start a new build.  Was wide awake for some reason lol!!  Premiums in calls couldn't be more bullish than bullish which is shocking with 8 days to go lol so thinking we got a little more to go down here!!  Is there someone out there that can explain Tesla, Rivian prices to me compared to like Ford and GM who also have electric.  I seriously don't get these valuations.  Glad I never tried shorting them though lol!! 

The market has become a popularity contests. With retail being a significant factor in volume, it's changed the market dynamics. They hear about a stock and they go "Wow, sounds like a great company, I wanna invest in that". It doesn't matter what it's valuation is because they never consider it. Investing is investing no matter fundamentals. Then there's the other group of retail who goes "My friend who's really good at stock market says buy XYZ".

How can RIVN have a 100 B market cap when it's produced nothing? No production capacity AT ALL, and probably for a couple years. I heard it's the highest valuation ever for a company that's losing money (or something)

Almost as bad as NKLA. For those who haven't seen it, https://www.reddit.c..._even_exist_to/

NKLA had photoshop. They didn't even have a car...I think we'll be seeing a lot more of these types of pumps in the market over the next decade.

The whole EV industry is overvalued. None of the valuations make sense, but that is what retail is attracted to.

Edited by orange, 14 November 2021 - 02:21 AM.

"When your position is underwater, average down" - Professional Trader