seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#91 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,623 posts

Posted 07 March 2022 - 04:06 PM

i want to take a look ahead. on april 3-april 7 mars and saturn will be conjunct @28 degrees of capricorn. mars and saturn are opposites. mars is aggressive, commander in chief, impulsive. it is the trigger. mars is exalted its highest vibration in this station of capricorn. saturn is slow, shy .cautious. it is in its own sign so its very powerful here. mars/saturn conjunct is like driving w/one foot on the brake and the other on the accelerator. it is very frustrating . this conjunction is occurring in the 2nd house of the usa chart . the house of wealth. now during that time rahu/ketu are each in 28degrees of libra/aires respectively. this is a set up i believe for a crash in usa stock prices. which will set up what i believe will be the bottom of wave 4. this will be a most frustrating karmic time. i just wanted to alert everyone. all of the major averages that i follow are below their 200dma setting up a crash window. crashes are rare events . alot of things have to be in place for them to occur. this is a heads up. the authorities are going to print substantial amounts of money to pull us out of this. this is a rare but crucial heads up. i believe new highs will be seen in the metals fairly soon.

dharma

i believe this could be my most timely piece

#92 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 07 March 2022 - 04:37 PM

Well said, dharma, thanks for posting.

#93 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 07 March 2022 - 06:18 PM

Thanks dharma
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#94 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 07 March 2022 - 08:36 PM

Looking like 2K has held for now...

Next time up there, whenever that comes, it likely wont

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#95 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 01:29 AM

charts of the banks look horrible. evergrande in china stuff is unraveling 

#96 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 02:00 AM

Metal bulls showing their...

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=iJNfMSIEdQE

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#97 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 08:49 AM

one of the best songs ever 

#98 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 09:31 AM

Looking like back test of 900 day MA near 140 may be done on TLT...

IF so, could be just about Bombs Away time on Bonds......

TLT.png

#99 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 09:31 AM

So two huge stories lately got me thinking.  We saw the melt-up in nickel overnight move of 100%, and we saw the story of BTU needing more funding to cover their shorts in the coal market causing the stock to drop 20%.  Essentially, this war market is dangerous for anyone/any company hedging via futures.

Anyone have a working list of what mining companies are not hedging via futures or have a resource that they could link?

#100 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 09:35 AM

Conversely, just about liftoff time on 10 yr yield after the HUGE floor recapture at 1.50, and then 900 day back test....

See if bond bears can take yield out the top here and get that 40 year up cycle poppin'...once 2 is cleared, nuthin' but open sky....

tnx.png

Edited by K Wave, 08 March 2022 - 09:36 AM.