seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#1171 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 11:51 AM

Let's hope he's wrong one thing I agree with is gold will rise icould see debt defaults that's for sure. Gold is truth that is why govmints hate it and God knows we could use some truth best thing would be anew monetary system backed by gold and total debt forgiveness then get rid of the politicians and have people get involved in their own governance at heart believe in small town new England governance with everyone involved
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1172 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 12:26 PM

Let's hope he's wrong one thing I agree with is gold will rise icould see debt defaults that's for sure. Gold is truth that is why govmints hate it and God knows we could use some truth best thing would be anew monetary system backed by gold and total debt forgiveness then get rid of the politicians and have people get involved in their own governance at heart believe in small town new England governance with everyone involved

Hey, I bot the recent low because of huge oversold conditions into new lows in some stuff, however we must recognize that "so far" the rally looks corrective and in an overall mkt environment like this if I don't see some near term decisive action, I don't see a reason to accept much risk. I am thinking a lot of gold/silver/miner stuff may need another large 4/5 down and GDX may ultimately need to take out the Sep 2021 low at 28.83. anything can happen and I  see nothing high confidence here

are we going to have another 1000 pt plus Dow decline today?

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 20 May 2022 - 12:27 PM.

#1173 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 12:41 PM

Bottom line is miner action is a clear abc up "so far", if bullish we should bottom a near term correction here or a bit lower then go to higher highs rather soon for a possible 5 up, conversely drop too far and the abc up scenario starts looking more likely. I am neutral and have NO money on the line, waiting to see what the mkt says via evolving price action.

Senor

Consider the squeeze momentum oscillator (second from top indicator) it is showing nice divergence on the 4 hour chart and the top indicator a long period cci is showing good potential to go up. 

Edited by Russ, 20 May 2022 - 12:45 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1174 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 01:04 PM

every time the yield curve inverted there has been a recession w/in 12-18 months. this happened this year. recession on the horizon.

folks still need to eat. 

there are going to be bargains. the fed will ride in sometime this summer.    

i am not an expert , and in fact just a novice on sunspots and weather. however, people i respect in this field are saying global warming is ending and we are 

on the cusp of a munder minumum = colder temps.  they have  everyone looking the other way. not joseph and the pharoah. 

volatility , as the system gets more fragile is going to rise. 

oil has a lot higher to go

so does food. 

dharma   

oh yeah gold and silver have alot higher to go

this guy has a good track record, this interview is scary and depressing

https://usawatchdog....charles-nenner/

you have been warned                                                                            

Charles Nenner and Martin Armstrong are on the same page.  Armstrong also is calling for world war and also mentions 2023 for things to start getting worse but world war not until 2026 according to A.I. Socrates, whereas Nenner says 2023 will be the star of WWIII.  MA also says half of humanity could die going into 2040 or 50 from famine and disease due to the cold climate. Happy Days are here again. Living 150 miles from the Bangor Washington State Nuclear submarine base is not too comforting. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1175 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 02:15 PM

miners not acting so in sync with broads or ?

#1176 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 02:21 PM

every time the yield curve inverted there has been a recession w/in 12-18 months. this happened this year. recession on the horizon.

folks still need to eat. 

there are going to be bargains. the fed will ride in sometime this summer.    

i am not an expert , and in fact just a novice on sunspots and weather. however, people i respect in this field are saying global warming is ending and we are 

on the cusp of a munder minumum = colder temps.  they have  everyone looking the other way. not joseph and the pharoah. 

volatility , as the system gets more fragile is going to rise. 

oil has a lot higher to go

so does food. 

dharma   

oh yeah gold and silver have alot higher to go

this guy has a good track record, this interview is scary and depressing

https://usawatchdog....charles-nenner/

you have been warned                                                                            

Charles Nenner and Martin Armstrong are on the same page.  Armstrong also is calling for world war and also mentions 2023 for things to start getting worse but world war not until 2026 according to A.I. Socrates, whereas Nenner says 2023 will be the star of WWIII.  MA also says half of humanity could die going into 2040 or 50 from famine and disease due to the cold climate. Happy Days are here again. Living 150 miles from the Bangor Washington State Nuclear submarine base is not too comforting. 

well, in some ways being near ground zero might be better than 'living through" nuclear winter

#1177 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 02:55 PM

mobody knows for sure what will happen. i am hopeful something good will come out of all of this

i will speak up and let my voice be heard. 

#1178 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 03:25 PM

great i like that finish a lot better than what i was expecting 

you could say we finished wave iii  today and are now ready for a wave iv 

rally which is actually perfect for gold . good news for the world 

#1179 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 03:30 PM

and a nice cot report we be ready to rock and roll 

#1180 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 04:06 PM

Does TSLA show an ABC down off the highs?

If so, might new highs be in store?