seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#1251 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 30 May 2022 - 04:18 PM

and i went back over the charts on gdx and we could possibly have another down leg

i do NOT expect a lot of damage but we could very well go back down and test the lows

in gdx . i would be expecting another 6 trading days  so next tuesday or wednesday 

june 7 or june 8 would make sense at a level some where near 31 on gdx 

Edited by gannman, 30 May 2022 - 04:20 PM.

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1252 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 30 May 2022 - 04:45 PM

summer could see Gold at 1680 region. it seems to tempting to try to get down there and penetrate there briefly to force even LT holders out...because if that fails, 1200s beckon and the BUll is tot

#1253 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 30 May 2022 - 04:48 PM

dharma, tomorrow Monday is apparently Mars conjunct Jupiter, in Aries (God of war).

Comments re g&s and also the general market?

smithy, you are basing this on western astrology, which is 23.4 degrees off. it is what western astrologers use. . vedic astrology, is where my studies are based says mars/jupiter are conjunct in pisces, which is ruled by jupiter.  since their proximity there has been attacks on children in schools and sensless  murdering.  when 2 planets are w/in 3 degrees of each other , there is war.  mars , the planet of war is at war w/jupiter in his own sign.  will there be more senseless attacks ? will there be a false flag attack on american soil? or will there be another war or escalation of the present one.  i dont know how it will be expressed but there will be war.    this war cycle.  comes in and out until 26 .   at times it will escalate.  and at times it will move to the back burner. but it seems alot will be expressed over these next couple of years.  at times it will get ugly!

dharma

#1254 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 30 May 2022 - 04:54 PM

the way i am viewing the gold market here is we need to finish this correction, and then the pm market should head higher, if new highs are seen , then the new large cycle has begun , if not the market will be in a tr until either late 23 or sometime in 24

the broad market was very short, and as a result it romped higher. w/very little resistance. i think we are near the end of this leg of rally and the reality that the fed is going to tighten in june.  somewhere in the 34-3500 range for the spy should see the end of this correction. and the fed tightening. they are going to change gears and that will free stocks and pms to rally.  its all about liquidity and low cost of money. the game is near the end.  in the end fiat will be at intrinsic value and it will be about real stuff having value. 

dharma

80% of the rally occurs in 20% of the time

or 

an extreme 90% of the rally in 10% of the time. 

#1255 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 08:51 AM

so i bought some xme and will add to the gold sector when it is obvious

it has bottomed/  we are starting a new impulse wave in the gld sector 

and the gains should be very good 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1256 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 09:12 AM

Too many gold n*tz in the gold market to be bullish.

#1257 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 09:28 AM

GFI down 20% after buying AUY (only up 7% now) for over 6 bil so far not having a positive effect on the sector. These "all share" deals don't seem to do so well. 

Senor

#1258 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 11:04 AM

DBA could be ready to explode in WAVE of 3 of 5 of III?

Edited by linrom1, 31 May 2022 - 11:07 AM.

#1259 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 11:40 AM

PL maybe going turn the 1 hour corner for real on this go at it???

No signs of life from Gold or Silver yet...but PL does like to lead...

So if Gold manages to get back above 1853 one more time, perhaps it might stick

pl.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1260 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 11:43 AM

All Hours 5 min GDX...

IF bulls can hold around here, and then take out 33...might actually start to get excited about long prospects...

GDX.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy