seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#3221 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 09:53 AM

I added modestly into this morning's decline, now about 30% long, as always DYODD

Senor

#3222 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 10:03 AM

Stopping inflation is easy...

Belarus President Lukashenko yesterday:  "From October 6, all price increases are forbidden."

#3223 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 10:23 AM

In reducing OPEC production the Saudis are giving Biden the middle finger, just before the midterms.

The Saudis are taking the US closer to the brink.

"Support the dollar with oil and the currency system works. Fail to do so and the dollar will come off the oil standard and the BIS will reset gold to $10,000+ with many conditions."
-Anonymous monetary blogger “ANOTHER”, November 1997

#3224 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 11:37 AM

At 4981 right now, Aussie XGD is 18% up from its lows  9 TD ago.

yep and basis hourly charts it looks like 5 up from the low, wave 5 may have more to go, but 5 up minimum IMO

Senor

#3225 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 11:49 AM

a reminder the full moon is the 9th , in vedic astrology it comes in pisces in the star (nakshastra) of revati. the star of endings so i look for this down move , wave4 in gold to end.

dharma

#3226 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 02:32 PM

bullish looking hourlys here imo

#3227 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 03:06 PM

If Gov and Corp bonds/MBS/equities keep crashing into next week, I predict YCC before year end.  

We are closing in on the monetization end game IMHO.

Higher rates are having no impact on energy prices so the inflation is unstoppable, all the Fed is succeeding at doing is sending us into a financial crisis.

Edited by CHAx, 07 October 2022 - 03:10 PM.

#3228 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 03:11 PM

If Gov and Corp bonds/MBS/equities keep crashing into next week, I predict YCC before year end.  

We are closing in on the monetization end game IMHO.

Higher rates are having no impact on energy prices so the inflation is unstoppable, all the Fed is succeeding at doing is sending us into a financial crisis.

and who is to say that that is not the plan?

#3229 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 05:38 PM

Hanke-Cofnas Gold Sentiment Index is at -9 for the second consecutive day. The scale range is +15__-15. Gold is due for a rebound.

#3230 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 08 October 2022 - 08:51 AM

Reasonable chance we test 1680 on Gold next week, and then whatever happens after that could be HUGE...

This chart battle is likely to resolve sometime over the coming days, and whichever side flinches, loses what is likely the biggest battle in a long time

Bulls have managed to break 4 hour G/S, and a breach of that 82 secondary low would put odds highly in their favor of reclaiming the all important daily 900.

BUT..should Gold and Silver fail to hold their back test zones around 20ish on Silver and 1680ish on Gold, and Bears reclaim the 4 hour line as the Daily ends up holding, bulls could be in A LOT of trouble.

Looking forward to see who wins out at this EPIC pivot zone....should be a pile of dough to be made once decision is made by following along with the winner...whoever that may be...

If Bulls DO win...Silver is where I would put my cash to work, as it should outperform Gold for a long time to come after such a victory.

G/S 4 Hour

gs4.png

G/S daily

gs.png

Edited by K Wave, 08 October 2022 - 08:51 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy