seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#3751 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 06:37 AM

anyone look up the TSX price for me of Great Pantehr mining: suddent spike today not reflected in US share price

Great Panther Mining Limited (GPL) will change its trading symbol to GPLDF effective September 14, 2022, due to the listing of the company on an OTC market. As a result, option symbols GPL/GPL1 will change to GPLDF/GPLD1 effective at the opening of business on September 15, 2022.Sep 14, 2022

..could not figure out how to get a TSX quote..

donc

#3752 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 09:12 AM

11-23-22-MINING-COSTS.jpg

Edited by Smithy, 23 November 2022 - 09:12 AM.

#3753 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 10:30 AM

Now Platinum suddenly struggling to go...

As long as it holds 980 probably OK, but if that does not hold, could be early warning something wrong with launch attempt...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3754 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:34 PM

Now Platinum suddenly struggling to go...

As long as it holds 980 probably OK, but if that does not hold, could be early warning something wrong with launch attempt...

Open Interest looks okay.

#3755 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 01:15 PM

anyone look up the TSX price for me of Great Pantehr mining: suddent spike today not reflected in US share price

Great Panther Mining Limited (GPL) will change its trading symbol to GPLDF effective September 14, 2022, due to the listing of the company on an OTC market. As a result, option symbols GPL/GPL1 will change to GPLDF/GPLD1 effective at the opening of business on September 15, 2022.Sep 14, 2022

..could not figure out how to get a TSX quote..

donc

thanks

#3756 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 08:52 AM

Gold Wave 3 underway looks like and while my signal for a mid Jan. high is not the best, it looks likely. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3757 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 04:18 PM

Gold Wave 3 underway looks like and while my signal for a mid Jan. high is not the best, it looks likely. 

thanks

would like to see some vol for a wave 3

#3758 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 07:43 PM

Metals Are Still Not Blowing The Lid Off

By Avi

I wish I had something better to report, but we are not yet seeing the types of extensions I would want to see in silver on this current break out.   Maybe the next few days may provide more of what I wanted to see, but, thus far, this move higher is a bit underwhelming.  You see, if we really are trying to complete a solid 5-waves up off the recent lows, then we really should be targeting AT LEAST the 1.618 extension for the 3rd wave in the 24.46 region.  And, as we stand today, we are not even close.  But, again, maybe we will see more fireworks in the coming days or maybe a larger (i)(ii) may take shape in the coming week.  But, as it stands right now, it is a bit underwhelming.

Moreover, GLD seems to have dropped a bit deeper than I would have preferred during this current pullback.  And, it certainly puts a bit more risk into the structure and potential that we will complete 5 waves up off the recent lows.  But, as in silver, I am going to still give it some room over the coming week or two to give us some further bullish indications.

And, as far as GDX is concerned, well, we are trying to see if it can complete a leading diagonal off the recent lows.  Yet, please keep in mind that leading diagonals are not the strongest of trading/investing cues.   But, that is all the market is leaving us with at this time for bullish potential.    

In summary, I am still giving the market some room to prove a more bullish intent off the recent lows as we look towards the next week or so.  But, no doubt, there are some troubling micro-signs in the structure of silver and GLD at this time.  But, pressure still seems to remain to the upside for now, so I am simply going to follow the structure to see if we can get a completed 5-wave rally off the recent lows in all 3 charts.  Should we faulter in the coming weeks, then we see one more lower low before the rally I expect to take us through 2023.   

#3759 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 08:02 PM

More mass crypto shilling post FTX by Kitco. This outfit is just as bad as FTX.

https://www.youtube....h?v=YIiRBIN9e2w

https://www.youtube....h?v=bCg968rqWOM

#3760 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 25 November 2022 - 02:08 PM

Metals Are Still Not Blowing The Lid Off

By Avi

I wish I had something better to report, but we are not yet seeing the types of extensions I would want to see in silver on this current break out.   Maybe the next few days may provide more of what I wanted to see, but, thus far, this move higher is a bit underwhelming.  You see, if we really are trying to complete a solid 5-waves up off the recent lows, then we really should be targeting AT LEAST the 1.618 extension for the 3rd wave in the 24.46 region.  And, as we stand today, we are not even close.  But, again, maybe we will see more fireworks in the coming days or maybe a larger (i)(ii) may take shape in the coming week.  But, as it stands right now, it is a bit underwhelming.

Moreover, GLD seems to have dropped a bit deeper than I would have preferred during this current pullback.  And, it certainly puts a bit more risk into the structure and potential that we will complete 5 waves up off the recent lows.  But, as in silver, I am going to still give it some room over the coming week or two to give us some further bullish indications.

And, as far as GDX is concerned, well, we are trying to see if it can complete a leading diagonal off the recent lows.  Yet, please keep in mind that leading diagonals are not the strongest of trading/investing cues.   But, that is all the market is leaving us with at this time for bullish potential.    

In summary, I am still giving the market some room to prove a more bullish intent off the recent lows as we look towards the next week or so.  But, no doubt, there are some troubling micro-signs in the structure of silver and GLD at this time.  But, pressure still seems to remain to the upside for now, so I am simply going to follow the structure to see if we can get a completed 5-wave rally off the recent lows in all 3 charts.  Should we faulter in the coming weeks, then we see one more lower low before the rally I expect to take us through 2023.   

he is doing good work