• 12,216 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 12:51 PM

Out for 4 points hmmmm

#72 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 12:57 PM

Would love 25 again where it all started but we'll see as I do have to go now lol!! 

#73 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 01:44 PM

Back test of 20K BTC...If bears do not defend right about here, they may not have what it takes to break it today....

see what happens dead ahead...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#74 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 02:14 PM

Bears may want to do this kind of test overnight/over the weekend, let's see....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 02 September 2022 - 02:19 PM.

#75 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 02:56 PM

Ugly reversal today....now we see if BTC survives the weekend....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#76 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 03 September 2022 - 10:00 AM

Would be nice to see AAPL finally lose market leadership. Their business model is so annoying. I guess it makes them money, but, for instance, to return the ipad that I wasn't super impressed with, I had to have a UPS pickup done, WITH AMAZON, that was my only return option!  Had to waste a whole day waiting around for that. Not to mention there's hardly any free apps, because why would they allow many of those when they want to get their, what, 30% cut from app store fees? If China retaliated a little and stopped their growth there, that would be a serious hit since they've generally been declining in market share in the US for a while now in phone sales. 

Warren Buffet has 40% of his money in AAPL. A company with an expected single digit growth rate for the nex 2 years. Maybe in the next couple months The Oracle gets his first margin call? LOL JMHO

Ps. I  know he doesn't over leverage, just kidding.

#77 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 09:36 AM

Would be nice to see AAPL finally lose market leadership. Their business model is so annoying. I guess it makes them money, but, for instance, to return the ipad that I wasn't super impressed with, I had to have a UPS pickup done, WITH AMAZON, that was my only return option!  Had to waste a whole day waiting around for that. Not to mention there's hardly any free apps, because why would they allow many of those when they want to get their, what, 30% cut from app store fees? If China retaliated a little and stopped their growth there, that would be a serious hit since they've generally been declining in market share in the US for a while now in phone sales. 

Warren Buffet has 40% of his money in AAPL. A company with an expected single digit growth rate for the nex 2 years. Maybe in the next couple months The Oracle gets his first margin call? LOL JMHO

Ps. I  know he doesn't over leverage, just kidding.

Berkeshire chart not looking so good....could be real close to:

The bigger they are, the harder they fall..Timber!

brk.png