we either have a wave 1 of a new bull market or more backing and filling

• Please log in to reply
6425 replies to this topic

#5481 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,396 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 07:55 AM

Apple as well...bears essentially need to hold backtest of 168 and then crush it

Back above 169, and Apple may start to back away the edge one more time

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5482 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,396 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 07:59 AM

IF April 2000 is just about to repeat with NVDA, yesterday started it, and today would be the Big Break....

In any event, as long as under the 875 fail. still potentially dangerous here

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5483 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 08:04 AM

GDX still looking like nice orderly climb out

But.... should it fail to hold 33.20 on a stock/btc wipeout, might need to step aside until the dust clears for a bit

i favor another low

as I said recently we could need still a wave "c" down if this rally past few days is/was a "b" wave, however IMO the focus should be on being long,as always DYODD

Senor

Thanks senor

GDX still looking like nice orderly climb out

But.... should it fail to hold 33.20 on a stock/btc wipeout, might need to step aside until the dust clears for a bit

i favor another low

as I said recently we could need still a wave "c" down if this rally past few days is/was a "b" wave, however IMO the focus should be on being long,as always DYODD

Senor

Well I think we may find out today if this is a wave B rally close to ending in gold/silver/miners, or we are again ready to move significantly higher to new rally highs, I think the latter but anything is possible, long and strong, we see

Senor

#5484 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,396 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 08:10 AM

If market does NOT break hard after the open, and GDX then takes out 34 upside, could be game on for bulls

#5485 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,396 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 08:12 AM

IF market gonna jump.....this would be the perfect spot for FNGD to break through all that resistance and run

#5486 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,396 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 08:17 AM

2 hour is what is holding UVXY in any kind of check here...

Above 41.....could be a wildly different story.....as 4 hour still looking like it is leaning towards the big turn at this point

perhaps very big decision on UVXY very soon...this really is a cliff edge...but bull could still save it.....or not

2 Hour

4 hour

#5487 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,396 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 08:19 AM

As long as hourly turn attempt holds on UVXY...bears have the benefit of doubt for eventual uprising

#5488 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,396 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 08:20 AM

Sorry to pollute with so much non gold stuff....but I think it could be VERY important to know what market in general is up to at this moment in time....

#5489 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,396 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 08:23 AM

GDX at 34 pre-market...

If things do not collapse from here...today could be launch day.....

#5490 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,396 posts

Posted 18 April 2024 - 08:26 AM

PL...maybe finally trying to carve out bottom at 940