6045 replies to this topic

#5681 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 24 April 2024 - 03:29 PM

META HARD DOWN..and staying there so far

rule of earnings alternation still works I see  NFLX down TSLA up META down

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5682 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 24 April 2024 - 03:31 PM

Tomorrow we get MSFT GOOG...one up one down???

Edited by K Wave, 24 April 2024 - 03:31 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5683 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 24 April 2024 - 07:55 PM

G/S at the 5 one more time....

With GDP in the AM, might be tough to get much going overnight....but at least giving it a go...maybe it will front run

and back below the 30 as well...maybe

Edited by K Wave, 24 April 2024 - 07:55 PM.

#5684 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 24 April 2024 - 08:18 PM

And that might well be THE pivot now

#5685 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 24 April 2024 - 10:06 PM

Keep in mind NEM earnings tomorrow morning before opening, think many are "afraid" and out of stock due to previous disappointments. If they can show solid cost control and earnings I think stock could fly, higher copper/gld/silver 1st qtr prices should help, any news of a sale of assets would be a big plus as well. Also a good NEM performance could help "ignite" the miners (overall) performance vs gold, NEM showing some relative strength today so far but what will tomorrow briing? we see

Senor

You nailed it AGAIN

#5686 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 06:03 AM

Breeze  Gold count..futures..

https://www.tradingv...com/x/KHDrHa63/

donc

#5687 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 06:09 AM

Zacks  fundamental analysis of NEM..

https://www.zacks.co...s-in-the-offing

donc

#5688 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 07:50 AM

Keep in mind NEM earnings tomorrow morning before opening, think many are "afraid" and out of stock due to previous disappointments. If they can show solid cost control and earnings I think stock could fly, higher copper/gld/silver 1st qtr prices should help, any news of a sale of assets would be a big plus as well. Also a good NEM performance could help "ignite" the miners (overall) performance vs gold, NEM showing some relative strength today so far but what will tomorrow briing? we see

Senor

You nailed it AGAIN

NEM IMO is perhaps the most undervalued top Tier gold stock, I have said in the past the Newcrest buyout was a good deal especially with the big rise in gold/copper. However previous stock underperformance and "digestion" caused what IMO was a significantly depressed price. Assuming gold holds up and keeps rallying in a bull trend (which I favor) as $50 price could easily happen over the next few months. This current qtr earnings should show a big increase given current gold/copper/silver prices. My largest position as I have shifted considerable funds from AEM to NEM. Still own a nice core in AEM but felt NEM could start outperforming and play catch up. Could be a fun day, we see

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 25 April 2024 - 07:51 AM.

#5689 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 07:52 AM

At this point looks like possible fail move on G/S overnight....but still need the breakaway from 85

#5690 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 07:53 AM

GDX need to go and get 34 now...before any throwover