we either have a wave 1 of a new bull market or more backing and filling

• Please log in to reply
6456 replies to this topic

#5721 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 10:28 AM

Let us hope the Senor is correct that NEM is now going be a General leading the troops again, and that soon many other things also take out the Apr 12 high to go into launch mode

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5722 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 10:31 AM

looking PL bulls successfully negotiated the pullback dip

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5723 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 10:32 AM

now lets see if GDX go punch out 34

#5724 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 10:33 AM

will get into the details in my next astrology update. But i see the crash in the broad market will occur may 13-20 . it will be a wake up for the "normies" by june

just a heads up. i believe the crash will be the last great buying opportunity for gold/silver/plat

dharma

#5725 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 11:29 AM

will get into the details in my next astrology update. But i see the crash in the broad market will occur may 13-20 . it will be a wake up for the "normies" by june

just a heads up. i believe the crash will be the last great buying opportunity for gold/silver/plat

dharma

That does not fit very well with today being launch day on GDX....

If it does clear 34 and then 36....it should run all through May and beyond.

Also keep your eye on FTSE...if that DOES break out...and starts to run, hard to imagine a big crash, unless very sector specific.

Gotta blast above 34 first though......

#5726 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 11:36 AM

Again this roughly what I think GDX may capable of in the future...with today hopefully being the Big Green Launch Stick

(NEM already there pattern wise, but nowhere close to getting above Daily 900 just yet)

GDX IS there...just needs the Launch Stick

#5727 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 11:39 AM

Starting to think SLV may have a 1 day lag perhaps.....assuming GDX does indeed clear 34 and launch

#5728 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 11:41 AM

And so far...may be a pretty decent guess on the AGQ pullback into the back test of the 9 hundie...but need big up soon

#5729 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 11:46 AM

GDX at the level one more time......

#5730 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 11:48 AM

Silver Euro back testing the HUGE level...

If bull can now turn it about here and then take out the swing high...look out above