• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 12 September 2023 - 01:26 PM

It looks like the CPI and PPI are going to tank this market into early Thursday, the New Moon in Virgo/Solar Eclipse. Looking for 4356/57 SPX to be tested.

Read my comprehensive report here.

blu

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 13 September 2023 - 08:46 AM

Blu, I exited ALL of my equity Longs a few min. ago. I remain Long $ZROZ as I believe this will be the place to be thru at least October, but possibly longer.
I haven’t begun selective shorting yet, but my long treasury position in ZROZ is. proxy for equity shorts in its own way.

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 13 September 2023 - 11:18 PM

I have some inflation protected bonds, and wondering if I should sell them soon. Definitely after Jan 1.

Edited by pdx5, 13 September 2023 - 11:20 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 03:21 AM

I have some inflation protected bonds, and wondering if I should sell them soon. Definitely after Jan 1.

I also plan to sell my E bonds in January. Not really doing much until the Fed cuts and the inversion starts. I have 2 people I respect telling me this is going to end like the 70's. Not my base case but keeping an opened mind. Here is some important info on inversions and the inversion of the 1973-1975 recession.

https://recessionale...ssion-forecast/

https://get.ycharts....to-navigate-it/

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 08:30 AM

We are at a 3/8 TD top with a 3 and 4 week high. This means the low will be tomorrow!  The gap at 4497 needs to be taken here. From the August 30 top we have x-y-z X x-y-z drop, or a Double 3. A test of 4400 looks to be coming by tomorrow.

Blessings,

blu

#6 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 09:57 AM

Support tomorrow is around 4412/14 SPX. The gap is being filled at 4496/97. A hard gap down is expected Friday. Current analysis shifts the final top of Y all the way out to the Venus sq. Uranus Rx, full moon on Sept 29th.  The SPY goes ex dividend tomorrow and that means 1.5 pts to par. We could see 4500 today.

Blessings,

blu

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 07:57 AM

BluStar Market Insights Presents:

The Calm Before the Storm

September 15, 2023 8:57 AM EDT

by Brad Gudgeon

USD

Empire State Manufacturing Index

USD

Import Prices m/m

0.5%

0.3%

0.4%

9:15am

USD

Industrial Production m/m

0.1%

1.0%

USD

Capacity Utilization Rate

79.3%

79.3%

10:00am

USD

Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment

USD

Prelim UoM Inflation Expectations

3.5%

Red is critical, yellow not so, 6 reports coming out. EDT time listed above.

We have a 3 & 4 week low due today and Hurst 19/40 TD low due before next week's FED meeting. We have a 4 TD x-y-z, then a double bearish irr. flat formation 3 TD's, then another 4 TD x-y-z wave and z of that wave due today, which is like a third of a third. Today's bottom could come as early as mid session and as late as EOD.

Another low is due next Friday to match the Thursday-Friday sell-off after the FED meeting.

Expecting the 4412/15 SPX (S&P 500) area to be tested today.

BluStar Market Insights is an outreach of Eagles Over America and Christian Patriot Media

Blessings,

blu

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 09:45 AM

Blu, I exited ALL of my equity Longs a few min. ago. I remain Long $ZROZ as I believe this will be the place to be thru at least October, but possibly longer.
I haven’t begun selective shorting yet, but my long treasury position in ZROZ is. proxy for equity shorts in its own way.

My latest analysis says that the Y wave top is not in yet, but short term there are two lows which can be bought and sold and that is the 9/15 low and the 9/22 low. Yesterday was a new moon eclipse and today late Mercury > back to Sta/Dir in Virgo after the market closes. Today is a 40 TD low as measured by the Hurst method, and a Gann 21/19 TD low.

Blessings,

blu

#9 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 12:26 PM

I also plan to sell my E bonds in January. Not really doing much until the Fed cuts and the inversion starts. I have 2 people I respect telling me this is going to end like the 70's. Not my base case but keeping an opened mind. Here is some important info on inversions and the inversion of the 1973-1975 recession.

https://recessionale...ssion-forecast/

https://get.ycharts....to-navigate-it/

Would you believe about 40 of my e-bonds matured during last 5 years, and I had no choice but to sell them and pay tax on the interest. 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#10 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 12:49 PM

blu,  that was a marvelous call !