the real problem is not the stock market that might drop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 02:58 AM

because it won't anytime soon and however in the long term it will always rise...........the real big problem is this :

https://www.liberoqu...te-israele.html

a little town of 30,000 inhabitants in the North of italy.........central square..........150 islamics shouting loud..........''allah akbar....death to Israel''..............

they're just 150, could you imagine what would be if they were some thousands or some millions like in France ? The result of the idiotic leftist politics 

of Europe that has allowed tons of people to enter our home, bringing their ''so called culture'' which is not compatible with the values of European

civilization. There are entire sectors of large towns in France that police can't enter and where the only law that is admitted is the ''sharia'', the islamic 

law. This is to me a lot more worrysome than any absurd market drop calls that you can find daily in internet.  

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 03:29 AM

this is my idea of nasdaq, right or wrong 

https://postimg.cc/1gN7xRZy

the correction underway reached my target at 12700 and went even a bit lower.........now time to reverse imo. 

The comical thing is that it didn't go to 12700 in three legs, but in five and it took a lot more time than I thought.

If for any reason they think to go as low as 12400 or lower, it would be only to create panic before the rise. Possible, but 

I stick to my idea of correction over.    

Edited by andr99, 30 October 2023 - 03:39 AM.

#3 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 01:28 PM

because it won't anytime soon and however in the long term it will always rise...........the real big problem is this :

a little town of 30,000 inhabitants in the North of italy.........central square..........150 islamics shouting loud..........''allah akbar....death to Israel''..............

they're just 150, could you imagine what would be if they were some thousands or some millions like in France ? The result of the idiotic leftist politics 

of Europe that has allowed tons of people to enter our home, bringing their ''so called culture'' which is not compatible with the values of European

civilization. There are entire sectors of large towns in France that police can't enter and where the only law that is admitted is the ''sharia'', the islamic 

law. This is to me a lot more worrysome than any absurd market drop calls that you can find daily in internet.  

and where were you when the Palestinians were forced to live their entire lives from birth to death under the laws of one of the worlds only apartheid governments ?   And should Europe be a closed off place where different viewpoints ..... cultures and values are not allowed ?  As an American I am astounded that many of you in Europe cant even take the side of the Palestinians ! .... its unlawful ...... that is not a real democracy  . 

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 02:52 PM

And should Europe be a closed off place where different viewpoints ..... cultures and values are not allowed ? 

for sure it should be closed to anybody like that bearded dickhea@ who teaches in a mosque in Europe how to stone, according to his religious rules, a woman guilty of cheating on her husband. Europe is based on the values of French illuminism, on state laicism, not on a society ruled by religious bosses and other charlatans who drive their idiotic and fanatic followers to kill people in a continent, Europe, that doesn't belong to them. These fanatics, depending on me would better leave Europe as soon as possible. Do you remember Bataclan, Sir ? 

If they come to Europe to create islands where our laws, voted by our parliaments, count nothing, because they are the ones who impose their own rules, better for them to get back home as quickly as possible 

Edited by andr99, 30 October 2023 - 03:01 PM.

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 03:41 PM

as for Gaza.......I'm sure that if it hadn't been wholly infiltrated by Hamas, depending on Israelians the Palestinians could peacefully live in Gaza alongside with all the other religions of the world. But Hamas means integralism 

and terroristic attacks, so should they don't defend themselves ? However I'm European and I haven't yet seen the most little problem created here by Israelians, while I have seen a lot of problems created by islamics, due to their religion. Selfishly talking, I'm more interested in what happens here in Europe, which is my home, than in what happens elsewhere. 

Edited by andr99, 30 October 2023 - 03:43 PM.

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 04:17 PM

.........shouldn' t the Israelians defend themselves ?

Edited by andr99, 30 October 2023 - 04:18 PM.

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 31 October 2023 - 06:17 AM

https://www.ilgiorna...ra-2226505.html

Roubaix, France

reporter of italian tv, attacked in front of a mosque 

a short translation

«We were in front of the mosque to do some filming, there were many children with families because a Koranic school is also organized there. It was a calm situation when suddenly a man approached us, then two and soon we were surrounded. We tried to talk but it was useless. So I tried to run away but they chased me, throwing me to the ground, kicking me and stealing the Osmo camera we use to film."

As she speaks, even though several hours have passed since the attack, his voice is out of breath: «In the barracks the police told us that it is a mosque kept under surveillance due to problems of radicalism. Police explained to us that if I had worn the hijab nothing would have happened to me but those people consider part of the city their area,............. and we were shocked at how the situation degenerated from nothing. We were not filming inside the mosque but on a public street." Alexandre de Galzain, journalist of the French magazine Livre Noir directed by Erik Tegner, explains that the Mediaset journalist decided «to go to Roubaix on the advice of Amine Elbahi, a lawyer who had received death threats for having denounced the rise of Islamism in the city". Despite the theft of the camera, Fiore had another hidden camera with her with which the whole scene was filmed and the images have already been handed over to the French police.

''THOSE PEOPLE CONSIDER PART OF THE CITY THEIR AREA''.............source of such a nice affirmation is FRENCH POLICE 

Edited by andr99, 31 October 2023 - 06:27 AM.

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 31 October 2023 - 06:30 AM

I wrote.....nice affirmation........ because it well describes the situation they are living in France.

France is Europe as far as I know, not Gaza

Edited by andr99, 31 October 2023 - 06:31 AM.

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 31 October 2023 - 06:51 AM

also this below is Europe, Belgium

#10 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,651 posts

Posted 31 October 2023 - 08:08 AM

I totally get what your saying as I do have history studying in seminary school and other religions such as the koran and some muslims going radical with it bringing their way of life to other countries instead of adapting to ours.  In my view they should all be shipped back the first time they choose to not follow the law.  Immigration has also changed to coming here and working to receiving handouts and if were not careful they'll be in charge and total freedom will be replaced with sharia law.  I have friends in France and they say it is unbelievable.  Interesting thing is just like gaza those places are a dump as they don't care about their people, only what control they can have and follow the koran to a tee that if you don't follow it you are worthy of death.