• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 20 March 2024 - 10:52 AM

The trend is still up on the stock market, albeit many negative divergences are rearing their ugly heads! This is to be expected after the recent FOMO action of the past few months.

Late tomorrow has both Venus conj. Saturn and the Sun sextile Pluto. This weekend, Venus sextiles Jupiter, which tends to hold the market from falling much.

The expected 10 TD highs on Friday (Mars > Pisces) should continue their action, but as I said before, any higher action on Friday after an expected pull back on Thursday would be counted as an irregular upon an irregular in the Z wave position! This one looks for a ~4 to 5% quick correction next week.

The lunar eclipse on Monday in Libra looks to be negative for the market next week, especially on Tuesday into Wednesday. I have two strong TLC lows due March 27 and April 10. 

Charlie (a code for a software program I use) sees a major low due March 26/27 and April 24/25. The last one was due March 12/13 and arrived on March 11, so, March 26/27 hits anywhere between March 25-28th and April 24/25 hits into the April 23-26 time frame, which I believe will be Wave A of the crash (ideally on April 26) based on the 4.25 year cycles which have been running ~4 years/2 months (~ January 20th 2016, March 23, 2020 and now May 20th, 2024).

Markets tend to climb a wall of worry and there is much to be concerned about, especially the coming commercial real estate crash and banking crisis caused by the reverse repo draining of liquidity from the banks with the 5+% 3 month T-Bill rates. This will force the banks back to the Discount Window at the FED, which will force the FED to start lowering the discount rate rapidly.

The biggest astro aspect this year is the coming Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Taurus on April 20/21, which also coincides with the Sun in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn. The first is bullish until it crashes, the other is warlike and bearish. War worries and a debt crisis seem to be the up and coming theme, soon to come to a theater near you!

April 8-10 has Mars conjunct Saturn in Pisces, along with a wounded warrior signature (dealing with the North Nodes or Rahu) around the time of the April 8th solar eclipse, which crosses the August 17, 2017 solar eclipse in the middle of this country. A sea change is coming and it has mainly to do with leadership. Biden's astro chart looks horrible and Trump's chart looks good.

The astro/cycle ghost of the American Civil War (Neptune > Aries, the Aries Vortex, with the 84 year cycle of Uranus in Taurus moving into Gemini: see the 4th Turning). Some hints of it come due by early July this year (summer turmoil?), but truly comes due by the end of March next year going into 2026/27!

The ghosts of the American Revolution, Civil War and WW2 cycles are all due to collide within the coming 2-3 years!

Bottom Line: The FED action today could easily see a pullback on the announcement to SPX 5140 then skyrocket to 5220-24 later today. We are topping right before the 10/20 week low is due next week.

Edited by blustar, 20 March 2024 - 11:01 AM.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 20 March 2024 - 09:34 PM

Thanks bluestar !    SPX has heavy call options expiring on 3/27 and 3/28.  market need to go down somewhat on those days.    How to get the software "Charlie"?

#3 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 21 March 2024 - 09:33 AM

We are at 1 (8+1) TD High. A minor pull back into early Friday's 4+1 TD low is now expected, then up into Monday's lunar eclipse/Venus sextile Jupiter aspect. Some indexes may make a double top, while others fail.

The next hard drop is expected from March 25-28th (8+9/16+1 TD low). The SPX has tagged 5260 today! My minimum target of 5220-24 at the close yesterday hit. We are now in rarefied territory! The NDX has made a potential double top and moved back inside its rising wedge. This is a bearish scenario set-up for a 4-6% drop on the SPX into month's end, IMO, to finish X. Wave Y could become an a-b-c 5-3-5 TD move up into April 17.

The NDX has completed a complex and bearish 'w-x-y' "y" wave. I will be giving out next week's possible target lows this weekend and Monday.

Edited by blustar, 21 March 2024 - 09:35 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#4 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 21 March 2024 - 10:21 AM

Thanks bluestar !    SPX has heavy call options expiring on 3/27 and 3/28.  market need to go down somewhat on those days.    How to get the software "Charlie"?

Charlie, as I call it, is still in BETA testing with an associate of mine, so is only for my subs and right now this forum. We are also developing a software program that day trades with futures. So far this last month (February), it has gained 90% trading bitcoin. We likely will be marketing it on a limited basis after the coming crash I expect into May. An advanced version is still in testing. Charlie has a minor buy low due March 21/22 and a major buy low due March 25-28. I think now, based on the 4 TD cycle, that it will be tomorrow on the first one and March 28 on the next one: just my interpretation...

Blessings,

blu

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 21 March 2024 - 02:21 PM

EOD: The 5211 SPX level is the next expected target a bullish x-y-z [x] early Monday and then a rally to 5282 [y] by early Monday on a gap up forming what looks like a faux "fifth wave" on the daily candles. We may have an attempted failing rally late today "b". [z] of Z looks to take out ~5 to 6% next week in 3 TD's!

Blessings,

blu

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 21 March 2024 - 04:19 PM

Charlie, as I call it, is still in BETA testing with an associate of mine, so is only for my subs and right now this forum. We are also developing a software program that day trades with futures. So far this last month (February), it has gained 90% trading bitcoin. We likely will be marketing it on a limited basis after the coming crash I expect into May. An advanced version is still in testing. Charlie has a minor buy low due March 21/22 and a major buy low due March 25-28. I think now, based on the 4 TD cycle, that it will be tomorrow on the first one and March 28 on the next one: just my interpretation...

all these years and ur still developing????

#7 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 21 March 2024 - 10:07 PM

Good stuff put into a software, congrats!    Thanks blustar 

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 22 March 2024 - 09:55 AM

The SPX still has an e-wave target of 5211/12 by mid session where the 4+1 TD low is located. IF there is to be a higher high Monday (irregular wave action), the NDX and SPX qualify. The broad market is selling off. Powell is speaking and the FED moves the markets. Last night, we had the negative Sun sextile Pluto and Venus conj. Saturn. This weekend, we have Venus sextile Jupiter, which is positive for Monday in the laggard tech arena. DR. C is down ~1%, which ties into the Sun sextile Pluto in Capricorn, which = debt, depression, deflation.

Blessings,

blu

#9 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 22 March 2024 - 09:56 AM

all these years and ur still developing????

If we stop developing, we become a tired old ghost and eventually whither away and die!

Blessings,

blu

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 22 March 2024 - 10:47 AM

I expect a gap up into early Monday: Max to 5278/82 SPX zone. Support is near 5222/23 SPX today. Have a nice weekend!

Blessings,

blu