Everyone is looking for the gold top?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 08:55 AM

I think that is misguided. But that is what bullmarkets do.

This swing trading indicator suggests we are closer to some kind of bottom than anything else. Buying the cross up in the oscillator did you very well on a long term basis, and once it moved up over the zero line, things really got going.

Posted Image

cheers,

john

PS if the image does not show for some reason, go here. SLG 100 Gold Producers Sentiment Index

Edited by SilentOne, 29 August 2004 - 08:58 AM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#2 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 09:42 AM

I'm thinking w/you.and using this time fram.now till jan small stocks do well. I want to move $$ to gold stocks under $5. for a bigger bang/$$.they put in a good base.now looking for brake outs.they should get over $4 so outhers/we, can take new shorts .on your chart SLG,,440/480 looks, do a bull..now lets get to 400. then bring this chart back.to me MY bs I think we are at july/oct of 2002. could be putting in a H S top.

Edited by bobalou, 29 August 2004 - 09:44 AM.