NEM,ASA down badly near close.
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#2 TomD

TomD

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 04:21 PM

bullion up, bonds up, oil down, dollar down gold stocks stocks down...go figure a weird day..kike Friday if in reverse I am not familiar with Gabriel anymore...but last I heard they had "issues" which is why Nem took a hit Hui is still well within the confines of a 4c wave with one more upleg to go...I am thinking a move below 200 and then back above might make a nice momentum short term trade I don't know if such a wave would be finishing off a C wave of a counter-trend rally.... or first leg of new leg up....the retracement after that will be important to watch Any significant weakness that takes HUI below...185 (wave 1 top) would be very bearish as it smack of 5th wave failure that won't happen unless the USD gets it but over the 90 resistance line I think this is a very "conflicted" market and it is tough to say wihich way it will go signed, very hesitant to hurl BS (outside of the thought that Silver will crash and burn!)
Health Canada has just released a study which shows that 100% of the population who have been exposed to whole milk products will die.

#3 TomD

TomD

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 04:23 PM

Posted Image

Disclaimer: I know enough EWA to be "dangerous"
Health Canada has just released a study which shows that 100% of the population who have been exposed to whole milk products will die.

#4 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 04:24 PM

a ; a stock is a stock.market goes down ,gold stocks also go down with.who is leading who, is the ??what is strong?If we wait we will get more.sept is good mo. for gold stocks.?? when do you thing they buy gold to make jewelry to sell for xmas