Photo

BS rules as Senor's snub a short affair!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:54 AM

HUI holds support and back above 205 with gold perhaps ready to break out and test the 416.80 highs. BS is beeeuuuuteeeeful. Senor

#2 Modest Trader

Modest Trader

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 10:07 AM

Senor, Any thoughts on what this rally in gold while oil is falling is saying about stocks and/or the US Dollar? TIA. MT

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 10:15 AM

Amigo, see my dollar post from yesterday about possible "triangle". Dollar is falling today and triangle count may be muy bueno, we'll see. BS as always. Senor

#4 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 852 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 10:44 AM

Senor, I covered with small losses, about 2 bucks in Gold and .30 in NEM. I must say the celebratory nature of your last couple of posts, while entertaining, seems a little uncharacteristic for you, given that very little has happened. Even I think we'll go a little higher, but beyond that, Im not seeing what your seeing. Of course I just covered for a small loss, but I think the intermediate jury is still very much out, as the Bonds look close to a top to me and they have correlated very well.

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 10:47 AM

Amigo, Senor was having fun and if he stepped "out of bounds" he apologizes. Senor thinks current cation is critical and if HUI closes below 198 he will bail on all long positions. Above 212 and HUI could fly. BS as usual. Senor

#6 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 852 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 10:56 AM

Senor, Not remotely offended. You're entilted. Just an observation that some of your more exuberant posts, coincided with more conclusive market action.